BumGenius 4.0 - $14 shipped/ea ~ All three for $40 shipped
MOONBEAM (Dark blue) SOLD
3a107590.jpg

d0f4c219.jpg

68f57526.jpg

Snappis- size baby $2 shipped/ea
WHITE/GREEN & DARK PURPLE/WHITE SOLD
d25c8b02.jpg

Brand new indian prefolds. 3 dozen premium size available. $1/ea plus actual shipping (~ $11 shipping per dozen)
3 DOZ INFANT SOLD
e595d244.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

sb518

so much I would like but no money.

HOWEVER..........I can afford two snappis. Can I get a purple and white one please???

Sorry my prices include US shipping only. It will be a few more dollars to ship to Canada. Let me know if you're still interested. ($6)

Misty-Bug

PMing you on FB Tumble. I want two covers please. I will let you know which ones. Thanks! I wish I could afford three but for now it will have to be two.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC