We're Baaack!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Our service provider completed a switch to new hardware yesterday. Unfortunately, in the process, there appears to have been an issue with their nameservers. Throughout the day yesterday, most people trying to access our websites were directed to a version from about a year ago that had been left on yet a different server from a previous move.

The provider seems to have fixed the issues overnight so most people should now be able to access the current website again. As a bonus, the new server is supposed to be much faster so hopefully the forums will run smoother now.

Apologies for any inconvenience! This is the first major outage we've had since moving to this hosting service and it turned out to be an understandable error.

ADS

Lys

Senior Community Member
Re: We're Baaacl!

OMG! Do you know how bad I was freaking out yesterday because I couldn't access the boards??? LOL
Talk about withdrawls!
Glad everything is back and running smoothly.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member

me too, and I've only been on these boards a little while! I think "checked in" about a dozen times, hoping for it to be up :p

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ahhh... like that first hit off the (fill in with addictive substance of your choice).... relaxed euphoria...

:cool: :rolleyes: :love:

Melizerd

shoot there was something I wanted to post yesterday now I have to try and remember.

JaRylan

Yay, the board is alive!!! I too was getting the shakes, started to clean and organize...I never knew that was a side effect...yikes.

Starlight

Senior Community Member

It was awful!

I had my 1st real buckle up, and I couldn't even talk about it with anybody who cared! I tried talking to dh about it, but it went something like this: "So, this guy had an Evenflo Tribute, installed FF for his dd, who was either 26 or 29 lbs, and he had it in with the LATCH & SEATBELT, but no top tether, and it was on one of those mats! Can you believe that?" "Wow, sounds like he had it in good and tight! Was he the only one who had it right?"

I wanted to scream!!!

I even checked in the middle of the night to see if you were back up yet. It was that awful. Don't ever go away again, okay?

cmm7

I was seriously just sitting here staring at the screen and refreshing the page for about 20 minutes straight yesterday. So good to have you back, www.car-seat.org!

LuvBug

poor starlight :( (((((hugs))))) I feel your greif and understand! We're here now, everything will be ok :love:

:whistle: lol! I was only slightly lost, only slightly, I swear I didnt panic!:eek:

cpsaddict

It was bad! I was lethargic and cranky most of the day.: I kept telling myself, "don't panic, it's just a minor problem, breathhhhh". HAHAHA!

KissTheCook

I wanted to pop in last night before i went to bed and saw a page that made me think the domain had expired or something. I probably looked at the monitor about like this :eek: :confused: :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC