CA65 I checked for a lady

swtgi1982

So Friday night I checked a seat for a friend. She called and asked mention meet her at BRU since she and her DH were buying a convertible for their just turned four month old. They got my advice and got the CA for height to keep hum RF as long as possible. And yea the kid fit it alright. Which I was questioning since I know many do not until closer to 9-11 mon old. But this bot is huge. That is all there is to that. He had outgrown KF30 and my on board 35 by height. He just had barely over an inch above his head. He is the same size as my 16.5 month old! They both fit in the two buckets the same so I was almost certain this kid would. But wow! Big
Kid!

ADS

Mysweethoneybee

Sounds like my son was/is. On his first birthday my son was 35" tall. We have two 7 year old boys in our neighborhood and at 3.5 my son is taller than both of them. I thought they were just shorties until I saw people posting on here.

Kobain's Mommy

When we tried DS in one for the first time he fit at 6 months. I'm sure he would have fit sooner if I had tried. He fit in his Marathon since he was about 3 months old.

urchin_grey

My nephew was like that too. He outgrew his Flex Loc in no time. I don't think he'll make it to 18m in the Coccoro.

swtgi1982

Yeah my 16.5 mon old fits the same as him. He is 18lbs and tall. His daddy is like 6 ft 3 in so yeah tall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC