In Search Of HWH seat

fyrfightermomma

So E has dropped a lot of weight and will drop even more after surgery. I don't have any spare seats because she was boostered full time and my only spares are boosters. S has the only harnessed seats.

I'm not comfy with her in a booster at only 32-34 lbs. Aghh I wish I didn't get rid of all my HWH seats!

She's huge torso wise so she would need a Frontier 85 which I have already. S is smaller so I can just get her another smaller seat instead of trying to hunt down another Frontier.

Does anyone have one they can part with cheap? I'd prefer a GN or a Radian since it's a spot with no tether but am open to anything with a bit taller top slots and above a 40 lb limit.

Thank you!

ADS

menfusse

I'm no help on the seat, but if they keep her on TPN while she's recovering from the surgery, she may not lose much weight and may even gain if they get her mix right. TPN does amazing things for kiddos, so you might now even have to worry about the seat?

Ahzryn

Aren't you in Ohio? I have two original Regents I was going to part out since I figured it would be too expensive to ship and no one would want them. Willing to let them go pretty cheap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC