For Sale JJB Between

Mama Jo

*TRADED*

*REDUCED $48 shipped*

Ju-Ju-Be Between in Drip Drops.

I bought this from Arly and I love it so much, but it's just not big enough for me. I've used it twice and since then I've just been staring at it on my dresser because I can't stop loving it. This was my virgin JJB purchase, and I'm selling it now to fund a new JJB. :love: :love: I don't have any of my own photos of it right now, but there are photos in Arly's thread in the second post, and if anyone wants me to take any more photos tonight I can:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=161437 (make sure to scroll to the second post, it's not the bag in the first post.)

I'm just going to ask the same as what I paid Arly - $54 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

Mama Jo

Bumping to add pics, so you don't have to click on the link:

5573891245_a494479e72.jpg

These pics show the little bit of wear on each of the corners. One corner has slightly more wear than the other 3:

5573891119_b0762afc60.jpg

5574477758_6865c959bb.jpg

5573891165_eddf07da97.jpg

5573891207_0a13d85313.jpg

And this pic shows 2 marks on the bag. Both marks are on the white flower:

5573891079_13c274a56d.jpg

Mama Jo

The pattern in your pics is Drip Drops :)

Oops!! Sorry!! Thanks for catching that! I was looking at another bag in Dizzie Daisies right before I posted it and my brain gets confused easily! lol I even proof-read it like 4 times and didn't catch it! :p

I edited my first post to correct it. Thanks!

M

Mrs.Lee

would you be interested in trading for a packabe? I got it from arly also, so it is EXCELLENT condition. It is a tad big for my needs at the moment:)even has the upgraded backpack straps as well as the original straps! Perky perenials.lmk

Mama Jo

would you be interested in trading for a packabe? I got it from arly also, so it is EXCELLENT condition. It is a tad big for my needs at the moment:)even has the upgraded backpack straps as well as the original straps! Perky perenials.lmk

I'm actually hoping to use the money for a Be Major... sorry :(

Mama Jo

Bump...

I know someone wants this... :whistle:

I'm also wanting a Be Major and a Paci-Pod, so if anyone wants to work out a trade of some kind... I love Drip Drops and Lotus Lullaby, but I'll consider almost any pattern. I just don't love anything overly pink.

Mama Jo

Bumping again... if anyone's even slightly interested, I'll consider offers - PM me.

I'd love to be able to ship this out to someone tomorrow because the kids will be with a sitter and I have to go to the post office anyway!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC