Checking interest for a trade... would not be able to ship until Easter weekend

cmm7

These things are also listed for sale on Craigslist which will take priority over sales on here due to shipping since I am much more looking for a convertible seat. Trades on here take highest priority.

This is mainly to check interest for now since a couple of these seats are in MA and I am in VT. I will be in MA for Easter weekend, however, so if there is interest I can bring back the seats people are interested in.

I am ISO a convertible seat. Thinking a Radian (40 lb RFing or higher) or MR. I still need to try the Radian RFing in my car and will do so ASAP if there seems to be interest.

I have to trade:
-Matrix Graco Nautilus (late 2007 or a 2008 DOM, would need to check)
-Onyx Regent (2008 DOM... again, need to get exact month)
-Graco TB with Pink Hearts, Milan, and/or a brown/navy reversible cover (DOM is 4/6/09)

Just putting the feelers out. Not sure if with the weight of these seats it would make more sense to sell on Craigslist? Any opinions on this are welcome!

Last edited:
ADS

cmm7

When no one responded on here I posted on MA's Craigslist page and have someone who said she was interested in the GN. I am supposed to meet her on Friday, but if she bails I am willing to sell, if it makes sense with shipping. I have the Nauti's original box. Anyone know how much they usually cost to ship?

I will start looking for a Regent box now as well. Anyone have suggestions on where to find one or experience shipping these?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC