FFS-Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I have a box of test sticks to be used with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. There is 26 left in the box and they expire 5/2012. Hoping someone can use these as I know they are not cheap!
Just pay shipping!

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I can definitely let you know how much it'll be to see if it'd be worth it for you. It'd probably be cheaper if you don't mind me taking them out of the box and using a bubble envelope.

Misty-Bug

Wy's mom.....where are you located in BC. I have a bunch of OPT's. Rachel, I could send it to Wy's mom and you can give it to fyrfightermomma. Just a thought.

Wy`sMom

Misty-Bug said:
Wy's mom.....where are you located in BC. I have a bunch of OPT's. Rachel, I could send it to Wy's mom and you can give it to fyrfightermomma. Just a thought.

I am on the island. And I definitely don't need the box!

Misty-Bug

I am on the island. And I definitely don't need the box!

why don't you PM me your address. Hope this is ok to do OP. Now you can send to the person that is in the US.

ETA: they are not clearblue. They are just tests. A friend gave them to me from online. They are just the strips.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Thanks Misty.
Wy's Mom just let me know if you want what Misty has or if you still want mine. If you take Misty's I'll move on to the next person that wanted them :)

Wy`sMom

CrunchyMaineMama said:
Thanks Misty.
Wy's Mom just let me know if you want what Misty has or if you still want mine. If you take Misty's I'll move on to the next person that wanted them :)

I am interested in the ones that go with the monitor please.

Misty-Bug

Crunchy....because Wy's mom wants the clearblue is it ok with you that I step in here??

Those are the ones I am looking for. I do not want to step on anyone's toes and take something they were in line for first. If it doesn't work out for the PP then I will take them if they are still available.

If it doesn't work out i will take them! :)

I have 43 strips. I can give you both 21 if that is what you would like. and if that is ok with Crunchy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC