Bob Warm Fuzzy

jsta1005

Does anyone have one? I want to make a stroller liner for the Bob. Could you measure it for me? and how do the straps come out?

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

Do you belong to strollerswap?

Never mind. Here you go:

warmfuzzy4.jpg

It is 18 inches across the top, 17 inches across the bottom, and 14 inches in the middle. The total length is about 28.5 inches. The slits start 3 inches from the bottom, and take up about 5 inches. Then there is 8 inches from the top slit on the bottom, to the bottom of the start of the slits on the top. Those slits take up around 5.5 inches, and then the long slit is about 6.5 inches. Measurements are all give or take a bit:)

warmfuzzy5.jpg

warmfuzzy3.jpg

THree top slits

warmfuzzy2.jpg

Velcro slit, about 6.5 inches long, 12 inches to the bottom of the last slit near the top.

warmfuzzy1.jpg

3 slits near the bottom. there are also 3 slits under the velcro. The slits measure about 1.5 inches long, and are only about 1/4 inch or less apart.

duobob2.jpg

Try that. I had taken these and measurements for someone on swap.

poohbear

Awesome pics - thanks so much for posting those Jennifer!
OP, honestly, the warm fuzzy is great! Especially if you live somewhere where it gets chilly. It provides some padding but also warmth. We have a 7 am enfant blanket over the stroller and it's a great combo. :love: the warm fuzzy! :)

FWIW - I believe www.mainebabytreats.com is now making strollerliners for BOB as well :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC