Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Bob Warm Fuzzy

Carseat Crazy

Bob Warm Fuzzy

Does anyone have one? I want to make a stroller liner for the Bob. Could you measure it for me? and how do the straps come out?
    JANELLE, nanny to
    B - 8 , S - 6, K 4

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Jennifer mom to my 7's Avatar

Re: Bob Warm Fuzzy

Do you belong to strollerswap?

Never mind. Here you go:

It is 18 inches across the top, 17 inches across the bottom, and 14 inches in the middle. The total length is about 28.5 inches. The slits start 3 inches from the bottom, and take up about 5 inches. Then there is 8 inches from the top slit on the bottom, to the bottom of the start of the slits on the top. Those slits take up around 5.5 inches, and then the long slit is about 6.5 inches. Measurements are all give or take a bit

THree top slits

Velcro slit, about 6.5 inches long, 12 inches to the bottom of the last slit near the top.

3 slits near the bottom. there are also 3 slits under the velcro. The slits measure about 1.5 inches long, and are only about 1/4 inch or less apart.

Try that. I had taken these and measurements for someone on swap.
    Whatever Wendy said

"No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you, after all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Carseat Crazy

Re: Bob Warm Fuzzy

Awesome pics - thanks so much for posting those Jennifer!
    OP, honestly, the warm fuzzy is great! Especially if you live somewhere where it gets chilly. It provides some padding but also warmth. We have a 7 am enfant blanket over the stroller and it's a great combo. the warm fuzzy!

FWIW - I believe www.mainebabytreats.com is now making strollerliners for BOB as well