For Sale Boys 4/4T Clothes

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
ETA: One of the sales fell through, the buyer experienced a financial setback. So everything still listed is back 'on the market'! And I now have a Feedback Score, thanks CTB! :)

I have a whole bunch of really nice clothing that ds outgrew over the winter, and I need some room in his drawers! LOL

Prices don't include shipping, I am happy to cram as many things as possible into a flat rate box, or send parcel post...whatever is least expensive for you.

This is what I have to offer:

Jumping beans lightweight khaki pants, light tan, elastic waist. 4T $4 (Only one pair, I found a stain on the other pair.)
DSCF4752.jpg

Children's Place red/navy/white raglan sweater with 3 buttons up on the shoulder/neckline. Heavy weight cotton. 4T. $7
DSCF4773.jpg

2 pairs of flannel type jammies with button down top and pull on bottoms, one is red plaid the other is Star Wars Legos. They have lots of wear left but doing that 'pilling' thing that cheap flannel does after washings.
Both size 4. $2 ea
DSCF4741.jpg

2 piece shorts set, NY Mets. It's that baseball uniform type of material. 4T. $5
DSCF4746.jpg

Children's Place, classic jeans, stonewash blue, 4T. Some minor fading at the knees, I can't say if this is from wear or the way they were when they were purchased. $6
DSCF4747.jpg

SOLD! Green with blue whales on it, slicker/raincoat. 3T. $3
DSCF4772.jpg

Chaps navy blue half zip sweater, with red Chaps emblem. 4/4T. $5 *Note, the flash really washed this out, it is not as light/faded as it appears in this picture.*
DSCF4750.jpg

Children's Place madras plaid shorts, some squares have Hawaiian looking flowers on them, mostly blues and greens, a little orange. Adjustable waist, 4T. $4

Polo one pocket collared/polo shirt. Bright green with orange emblem. Goes perfectly with the shorts above. 4/4T. $4
DSCF4756.jpg

Children's Place polo shirts, one green, one white with navy stripes, one white with blue/green/orange whales on it (also goes nicely with the above shorts). Both 4T. $4 ea
DSCF4757.jpg
DSCF4761.jpg

Children's Place khaki cargo shorts, dark khaki color. Elastic waist. 4T. $4
DSCF4765.jpg

Faded Glory madras plaid button down shirt, short sleeves, all red/white/blue. 4/5. $4
DSCF4768.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

ctbcleveland

Can I have: Dress shirt and Tie, Fireman rainboots and coat, navy blue suit, gymbo rash guard, t-shirt and swim suit.

Need to read through the rest of the post for some other things.

Can I also see pics of the Jumping Beans Khakis and Carters Monster Jammies.

Do I get a discount if I buy a bunch? I have a clothes shopping problem?

ETA - I'd like the carter's jammies if they haven't been claimed by someone above me.

Last edited:

CTPDMom

OK, obviously there's interest...LOL.

I will take pics of the rest of the items and post them when I get home from work.

And I will let everyone make their choices in order of when they contacted me. I've got two via PM that came in before your replies here. Although I don't think there were too many duplicates, seems everyone wants different things. :)

And, of course, willing to discount the price for anyone who buys multiple items!

CarseatDiva

Gymboree bathing suit, rash guard (long sleeve) and coordinating t-shirt (short sleeves). Size 4. $10 for the set.

DSCF4738.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If this falls through I want it! lol

And I am interested in shorts :)

CTPDMom

Pics are up. I am sending a message now to the first person on the list and will post what is sold and notify the second person on the list hopefully in the morning.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC