Anyone wanting to take CPST course in Edmonton?

canadiannanny

I have contacted an instructor and she mentioned she could run a course as needed but of course the cost would be high if it were just me.

Does anyone want to take one? Im thinking sometime in July?

ADS

mam521

I believe Snowbird25ca already has a list of potential candidates who want to take the course on the go and is looking to potentially offer it in the spring. She's waiting until the weather lets up because its no fun installing seats in the frigid temps. However, at the rate we're going, its going to be July before the weather lets up!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I believe Snowbird25ca already has a list of potential candidates who want to take the course on the go and is looking to potentially offer it in the spring. She's waiting until the weather lets up because its no fun installing seats in the frigid temps. However, at the rate we're going, its going to be July before the weather lets up!

Yes, I have a list with enough people on it right now to run the course once the weather warms up provided that most people are still interested.

Feel free to email me at mommy0406 AT gmail dot com if you'd like to be added to the list or if you want more info about how I've run the course in the past. :)

I'd also be interested in hearing who you've been in contact with. The other person who is the main instructor in this area doesn't typically do private courses like that, so I'm just curious as to who it is.

canadiannanny

I have been in contact with Sabrina Moore who was suggested by St. Johns Ambulance for the Edmonton region.

I am actually in Saskatchewan but the person that does training for this region doesn't do weekend courses and doesn't have any plans for a summer course. If you were to run a course in July or August, I would be interested. But unfortunately any other months wouldn't work as I am a teacher unable to take time off to travel there.

Let me know if you would be arrange a course for the summer months.

canadiannanny

I made a big mistake- the course would be in Medicine Hat, NOT Edmonton. However I have talkde to snowbird and hope we can get enough interest for a July or August course???

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC