In Search Of True fit cover

dawnp15

My cover is coming apart at the seams everywhere! So i'm on the hunt for a new one, my first pick would be brown(cappuccino?) and no blue or gray. I'm not in a desperate need for one, but i would like one. So just let me know whatcha have and how much! Thanks!!!

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I'd contact Learning Curve. They tend to have pretty good Customer SErvice. Then, if you don't want the same cover as you have, you can trade it for a different one (I think LC may only replace with the same one. I'm surprised yours is coming apart!

Pixels

I have Cappuccino, would be willing to do a three-way for another GN cover. I have all the parts (infant insert, harness covers, head pillow).

dawnp15

Well i didn't buy it from a store i bought it here on the swap, so i dont think they would replace it for me. And yeah it's coming apart pretty bad in one spot, but it's not brand new anymore so i'm not too upset about it.

Kathy can you post some pics please?

jess71903

Ambassador
Well i didn't buy it from a store i bought it here on the swap, so i dont think they would replace it for me. And yeah it's coming apart pretty bad in one spot, but it's not brand new anymore so i'm not too upset about it.

Kathy can you post some pics please?

Doesn't matter. They should (and probably will) stand behind their product. Unless it's used as a tug of war rope, a cover shouldn't fall apart until after the seat expires. Go ahead and get the cover you want, but call LC too. That way, you'll have a back-up.

Joyofbirth

I just wanted to make sure you are getting the cover you want. Cappucinio is a tan. The brown color is called Chocolate. Hope this helps.

NannyMom

I'm curious to see what they said. When my anti rebound bar bent, they gave me a hassle about not have a receipt (when I said it was a gift, they wanted me to have the buyer search credit card records to find it :rolleyes:), but did finally replace. And when my Blue Aurora cover started coming apart, they refused to stand by it because it didn't come on my seat, and I couldn't show proof I bought it from them (bought in swap).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC