ADS

hrice

Re: Maxi Cosi Primo Viaggio

Eeeew, really?! What a waste of time! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

AtTheSouthDam

Peg's site says differently but does give a whole lot of info:

# Rear facing for children 5 to 35 lbs.
# Forward facing for children 20 to 70 lbs.
# Adjustable Side Impact Protection is easy to adjust in 10 different positions with baby in the seat.
# Quick–release five point safety harness with shoulder pads and chest clip; harness webbing made with "cobblestone" extra strong polyester thread.
# Wide, padded seat; includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns.
# EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panel for superior Side Impact Protection.
# Gently shaped base with non-friction pads for extra stability.
# Superior quality fabric; removable, washable covers.
# Top Tether hook.
# Adjustable latch connectors easily repositionable for forward or rearward installation.

Sorry I can't fix the title on the previous screen but here the title is correct.

DaniChildcare

This would seriously replace my Classic RA perfectly ... except for the price tag!!! :thumbsdown:

I would totally buy this seat, if it were $175. I find it weird that it has such a high harness weight limit on it FFing, and such a low RFing weight to it. (It does remind me of the CCO - i LOVE the red!!!)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Fixed the title. I dunno, looks kind of neat, if it's narrow it might work for 3-across for someone? I really can't stand their infant seat, though, so I'm not going to hold my breath for this being super-fantabulous-easy-to-use-and-install, lol.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Glad to see it's being reported as 35# RF limit -- I was seriously dismayed at the initial 30lb report.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC