why is cowmoo just so cute??

lovemybabies924

i wish i had me some cowmoo!! my friend has a chaperon and i drool over that cute cow print..:rolleyes: DH hates it tho..he works on a farm and dosnt wanna see cow print any more than he has too...all though seriously i have thought about buying him a seat in that just to t him off haha:love:

ADS

miraclebabies

Not sure but I love mine too... I have three Cowmoo marthons for my kiddos, it's so funny looking in my back seat and seeing all the cow. I would love to get DD a FR 85 in cow but we wl see when she outgrows her MA

emtb79

Oh I love my cowmoo. I am hoping one day to get a Cowmoo MT but I am such a rule follower I cant seem to make myself do it. Maybe when I have my own kids and if they are big stock instead of all the tiny kids I watch maybe I can force myself to get one. But for now I will have to live with just 2 cowmoo seats.

jenfrogmom

I have a cow Advocate 70 and as soon as Fed Ex gets here, I will have a FR 85 in cow. I couldn't help it, I have a white Mazda 5 with black interior, plus we live in WI. Lol!

daniele_ut

I've had a Cowmoo Marathon, now have a Cowmoo Parkway and RA50, and I have a Cowmoo Blvd 70 on the way. I just really like the Cow!

christineka

I've lusted after cowmoo ever since I learned of its existence. I hope britax is still manufacturing seats with cowmoo when I become a grandma. I will then have a cowmoo seat.

msg221

I love it as well. What started out as an Allison MA70 is now wearing Cowmoo. I started out with the older BLVD in Cowmoo and after I sold the cover, I missed it! I will probably get a FR 85 in Cowmoo someday.

Mae

Am I the only person who thinks that cowmoo isn't all that cute and awesome? :eek:

:duck:

T4K

Mae said:
Am I the only person who thinks that cowmoo isn't all that cute and awesome? :eek:

:duck:

Nope. I'm trying to figure it out...I do like the plush factor and wish more seats had it.

Meg

I used to think the cowmoo was kind of tacky.. but as of this week, I'm the proud owner of a cowmoo seat. :whistle: My oldest is obsessed with the print, so it finally grew on me after he'd gush about it every time we went to BRU. It does look very cute in the car with my little guy riding in it.

Aurezalia

First of all,
I wish I had me some cowmoo! My friend has a Chaperone and I drool over that cute cow print... DH hates it though. He works on a farm and doesn't want to see cow print any more than he has to. Although seriously, I have thought about buying him a seat in that just to tick him off! Haha.
;)

I don't absolutely LOVE, nor dislike, the cow print, but whenever we bring it up now I think about the couple that walked into a boutique while I was there to look at the MA70's. The first one they saw was the cow print and I heard them say, "Well, if that's the seat... uh, no." :ROTFLMAO:

TerisBoys

It's so soft and pet-able. I must say I like it better now that there's more black on the seats. But I almost got a cow MA for Ryan once-upon-a-time. (Ex nixxed it and told me to get plain denim instead)

P1ally

I would like cow moo if the white part was actually white, and not filthy cow white. Did the cow decide to roll around in the mud first? Ick.. :duck:

Now if we're talking British cowmoo with the horns, then I might be in. ;)

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
I would like cow moo if the white part was actually white, and not filthy cow white. Did the cow decide to roll around in the mud first? Ick.. :duck:

Now if we're talking British cowmoo with the horns, then I might be in. ;)

Oh but that's what hides the dirt! :D

I love the Cow! I currently have a Cowmoo MA70, soon to be joined by a Cowmoo FR85 (just arrived today! it's in my living room, just need to install it), and a Cowmoo PWSG waiting in the wings! My minivan is going to look awesome. :love:

livsmum

Here's my 6 month old in his:

105_0686.jpg

amelia222

I showed my dd the cover options for the marathon we're getting next week and she started jumping around screaming moo cow moo LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC