Question BRU Trade In

kidrepair

How often does BRU have the Trade In Event? We are newly preggo but I noticed that they are having one ending on the 21st, obviously I don't want to be buying anything this soon, but we have 2 MA that expire this month and I would love to take them in, can I take the covers off or do they need to be clothed? And another question, if I take two items, is it 50%? Can I really get 50% off 1 item then? Sorry, haven't paid attention to all the details...thanks

ADS

jjordan

It's one 25% off coupon for each thing you bring in. You can't combine them to get more than 25% off any one thing though. You can bring the seats in without their covers. It seems like since they started this promotion, they have been running it twice a year, although that is no guarantee that this schedule will continue.

HTH!

kidrepair

Thanks, another quick question, do you have some time to use the coupon? Can I turn in the seat now and get the coupon, but not use it until closer to when baby comes?

robbertbobbert

I feel like I heard someone on here say you can ask them to do site-to-store if they don't have what you want in that day. Apparently they don't advertise it but they can do it.

Does anyone know if that's true?

kidrepair

Why can't they carry the TF? That is what I want to get for baby for after the infant seat...I was thinking I could let dd3 use it until the baby outgrows the infant seat then move her to our Nautilus which I hate for now because she sleeps a ton in the car still, I'm hoping by then she will not sleep as much and maybe not have so much headflop....anyone know how well a 14.5 torso would fit in the TF?

lovemybabies924

Why can't they carry the TF? That is what I want to get for baby for after the infant seat...I was thinking I could let dd3 use it until the baby outgrows the infant seat then move her to our Nautilus which I hate for now because she sleeps a ton in the car still, I'm hoping by then she will not sleep as much and maybe not have so much headflop....anyone know how well a 14.5 torso would fit in the TF?

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=159470

here is my kiddo w/15.5 i think torso (check my siggy lol) in a tfp! but if she grows even a TEENY bit its completely outgrown :(

Last edited:

Kobain's Mommy

I ordered a CA online in Great Lakes. Once I got it I took the packing receipt into the store with my trade in seat. They then did the trade in thing "returned" the seat and resold it to me with the 25% off. That is how I was told to do it in store, since the ticket needs to be used the same day.

Also you need to make sure the seat you want is a brand that is OKed for the event. I was thinking of ordering a Radian, but realized Sunshine Kids wasn't listed. When I called the manager told me no I couldn't do that one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC