WooHoo Just ordered strap covers for Scenera

clothdiapermom

Senior Community Member
I am so glad I finally called Cosco to order strap covers for my Scenera's and Touriva. The straps were starting to bother my girls since they are wearing summer clothes including tank tops and the straps were leaving marks on there necks. They don't use these seats all the time, DD#1 is in a Britax Wizard and the baby is in her Snugride in our main cars, but they use the other seats in Grandma's car and in the car DH commutes in, so they aren't in them much. I called Cosco and she said they were only $1 a set for navy blue or $1.50 for black. So I got them for all 4 seats plus two extra sets and the total was only $10! I hope she understood what I was asking for when I told her I what I wanted. I can't wait for them to get here. They are in my state so they should be here by the end of the week.

ADS

clothdiapermom

Senior Community Member
good to know! doesn't cosco also offer some other padded pillow for the scenera?

I am not sure on the pillow thing. I used receiving blankets rolled up on the side of my babies head to hold it in place. I use the receiving blankets in the snugride as well, I don't like the one that came with the seat it is worthless in my opinion!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC