Graco Nautilus $90 at Walmart

RYLANSMOM

I just went back, and it was still there! It definitely looks like it's been returned, though--the box is beat up and it's missing some packaging, but the tags were still on it and it didn't look used.

On a whim, I did a quick walk around the rack and found another Daisy Nautilus on the floor near some clearance strollers, but this one was unopened!! I can't believe I got a brand new Nauti for 90 bux! :thumbsup::D:love:

I am so jealous. This never happens with boy items :( My bff has a little girl and when we go shopping she gets bags upon bags upon bags, dresses for next to nothing, boy items even discounted, I would pay over double for an outfit... grrr lol atleast you got a deal! I am needing a new seat for my son, well maybe not needing...wanting...he is growing quickly and want to replace the seat in dads truck and the seat in my moms car. I don't know which ones to get. I love GN in my car but don't know if it will fit in their vehicles. I have the maestro in my aunts car, but the chest clip is hard to do and for my mom that might be a problem...if I came across a $90 GN i would be tempted even if it was a girl and trade for a different pattern

ADS

vangelder03

went to walmart and they had one with tax mine came to 80.27 with tax
with an feb 2010 date of manufactuer now i have to figure out who gets it
would this be a good spare seat for my 2 yr old he will be 3 on aug 4
35 " 24lbs

and on the seat bottom
do not use the back support after december 2016

do not use without back support after december 2019

i must be missing something i am confused
what do you think this means?

StillThankful

35 " 24lbs

and on the seat bottom

WOW! What a great deal:thumbsup:

swtgi1982

35 " 24lbs

and on the seat bottom

Do not use harnessed or in high back booster mode after 2016

The no back booster part is good until 2019

Rebelnicky04

I went to my wal-mart and they had an open box... what looked to be a returned seat but it still had all it's tags and manuals. They still wanted $145 for it :eek: I'm thinking of calling them in the morning but my DH is not happy that I even looked in the carseat section tonight :whistle:

Athena

35 " 24lbs

and on the seat bottom

I agree, amazing deal! I'm so jealous! For that price, I'd buy a spare.

Not sure about how our DS would fit in it. My DD fit it great at 3.5 yo, but she was a lot bigger, at least 41" and 32 pounds, and it still fits her great now a year later. hopefully someone else can answer this better.

Like the PP, it is my understanding that the harness and back are good for 6 years and bottom (no back booster) is good for nine years. However, the first time I read that, I thought it was saying the opposite, so I think the answer is that we both have mommy brain. :eek: ;)

jessi f

My walmart only has them marked down to $116. Which is still pretty good for a nautilus but not as awesome as $37 or $90 :cool:

StillThankful

My walmart only has them marked down to $116. Which is still pretty good for a nautilus but not as awesome as $37 or $90 :cool:

Still a pretty good price:thumbsup:. I don't need one now, but in a year I am going to put Carmen in a booster and it will serve its purpose then. But maybe I'll get her something else by then...who know what will come out by then;)

pepsicola

Someone on here just got a GN Wilkes for $36!!:2thumbsup: Now, If I could get one for $90...I'd be elated:whistle:

I know! I thought I got a killer deal, I can't believe her luck on that one! That's insanely cheap! My best car seat score was a $50 Roundabout 50 last year, I know a lot of us here got in on that deal, too. I actually really really :love: that seat, I'll be sad when she outgrows it rear facing!

amandav

I know! I thought I got a killer deal, I can't believe her luck on that one! That's insanely cheap! My best car seat score was a $50 Roundabout 50 last year, I know a lot of us here got in on that deal, too. I actually really really :love: that seat, I'll be sad when she outgrows it rear facing!

bah, I had to pass that one on to a friend cause we were FLAT broke!
I so wished I had some way to buy that now, ugh!
I actually called her on the phone to tell her to come and get it cause I couldnt afford it..
sucks cause she makes more $ than us, and we are the ones in need of a new seat now, and cant afford a good one! oh well. one good deed deserves another

Rebelnicky04

I called every Wal-Mart in my area and they are all $145 :( I guess it is a sign from God that my carseat addiction needs to stop somewhere...

I contemplated calling my Wal-Mart and asking them about the returned Nautilus w/ the open box since it is still priced $145 and is the last one they have. Do you all think I would get anywhere with that?

pepsicola

I was just at another Walmart tonight (I was passing by and just had to look, lol!) and they only carry the Daisy one and it was full price. However they did have the Alma My Ride marked to $96, but they were sold out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC