What RFing seat puzzles well w/ a FF RNXT?

todzwife

DH HATES our coccoro (puzzle buckle) but it fits perfectly in our car. I'm afraid anything bigger isn't going to fit RFing but I'm willing to try...is there any seat that when RFing puzzles well with a FF Radian?

ADS

MANDY1234

O think just about anything would go RF next to a RNXT. I have used a Titan, MyRide, Umm I'd have to think I have lots of seats lol

singingpond

DH HATES our coccoro (puzzle buckle) but it fits perfectly in our car. I'm afraid anything bigger isn't going to fit RFing but I'm willing to try...is there any seat that when RFing puzzles well with a FF Radian?
I've read quite a few threads lately that claim that the Complete Air (RF) puzzles well with a FF Radian. I've also read that the CA can usually be installed to take up relatively little front-to-back space. I haven't tried it myself yet, but hope to in the next few days, as I need to get a better 3-across in our Prius.

Someone else said Classic Britax puzzles well, but that hasn't been true in my experience -- Radian and Marathon puzzle wonderfully (losing at least 3" in combined width) when they face the same way, but they just kind of sit next to each other when they face opposite directions.

Chely7425

The MR and britax seats puzzle very well with the RNs when they are facing the same direction, they do not puzzle well in opposite directions. Unless you have a wide back seat, in which case it isn't really puzzling and stuff just fits :) The CA does tend to puzzle well RF next to a FF RN tho.

Jonah Baby

I had a Sentra. Miss that little car.
In our Sentra we had a MyRide, RF, center.
Thinking back to my little backseat, this may be your "best bet". There wasn't much room from the backseat to the front seats, but there was decent room across the backseat. I had an AOE in there for a while, which very well might have completed a 3 across somehow...
*reminiscing* I think the Sentra's backseat had more width than my van's 3rd row does.

gigi

I'd try a new britax just because of the lock off and the small front to back space it takes. The my ride is what I'd try next.

You are trying to put both seats on the 60 portion of the seat, right?

todzwife

Thanks for the ideas. I think I'm going to just use the RN65 we have in DH's car. It fits RFing center in my car and will be fairly easy to get her in because there aren't high sides.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC