Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Up to 40% off on Britax items!

Quote Originally Posted by Farm_Mama View Post
    I called about my missing item on my shipping invoice and the gal was SOOOO nice!!! They were sold out of what I wanted and she had forgotten to send my PP refund. She did it right after we got off the phone though. I give them a big for great customer service and SUPER fast shipping. I placed my order yesterday and my tracking number shows delivery for tomorrow.
    So you think if I order a Monterey tonight it will be here by Saturday? And did it only have 1 option for shipping when you checked out? I wanted to do a faster shipping than just standard but there aren't any other choices =/

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Quote Originally Posted by #1babysitter View Post
    So you think if I order a Monterey tonight it will be here by Saturday? And did it only have 1 option for shipping when you checked out? I wanted to do a faster shipping than just standard but there aren't any other choices =/
    It's entirely possible depending on where you are in relation to them. I'd call in the morning and ask and then just order over the phone. Mine is coming UPS Ground.

ETA: Looks like it shipped from Joplin, MO. I think you can go on the UPS site and calculate how long it should take.
    Courtney, CPST, Wife to her Farmer, Mama to:
    Ian 4/01 in Brownstone Parkway ~ Audrey 10/03 Pink Sky Monterey
    Ellenie 2/09 RFing in Flora XTSL ~ Emelia 12/10 RFing in Pink Dotty TFP

i just got a diaper sprayer for 32 bucks! thanks for posting! im gonna save this website...awesome!!!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

the 10off promo would not work for me!!!
    SAHM to Veronica 7yrs, in a GN, Valerie 6yrs also in a GN & Baby Vincent 12/01/2010 RF in a True Fit Premier

Quote Originally Posted by amandav View Post
    the 10off promo would not work for me!!!
    You ordered more than $25 and it was your first time registering? My husband and I did two different orders and the $10 off worked both times. I'd send an email to CS. CS was really nice and quick when I had to email them about something.

Carseat Crazy

I'm wanting a Next Gen. Boulevard but can't see any on there.

called CS and they are telling me the 10off was set up for the first 250 orders, and they must have exceeded that...
    so I can't get the 10off AND they don't have anymore of the seat I was trying to order!!
    yeah great CS my rear!
    SAHM to Veronica 7yrs, in a GN, Valerie 6yrs also in a GN & Baby Vincent 12/01/2010 RF in a True Fit Premier

Just a heads up -- I got a CCO from here and it was 16mos old when it arrived. I would rather have paid full price and had all the usable life. Not sure if all the seats would be that way, but that was my experience. Oh well, live and learn.
    Courtney, CPST, Wife to her Farmer, Mama to:
    Ian 4/01 in Brownstone Parkway ~ Audrey 10/03 Pink Sky Monterey
    Ellenie 2/09 RFing in Flora XTSL ~ Emelia 12/10 RFing in Pink Dotty TFP

Just a heads up -- I got a CCO from here and it was 16mos old when it arrived. I would rather have paid full price and had all the usable life. Not sure if all the seats would be that way, but that was my experience. Oh well, live and learn.
    That's good to know. I figured the low prices might indicate the DOM might be a bit old. Although, if you're buying a seat like the new gen. Britax seats, you know they can't be that old since they just started making them this Fall.

Just wanted to update.. UPS just came and my new gen and classic Britax seats have a 4/10 and 8/10 DOM. Not bad.

On the 2/7 they had a Blvd 70 and Blvd 70 CS. Both were gone that night. I got the Blvd 70 CS for $210- $10off. It was missing the body pillow however when I took it out of the box. It sounded like everything should come with it. Customer service is seeing if they can send me one. DS is small enough to use it. Hopefully it will get worked out. I was hoping to finally be done w/ my car seat decision nightmare.

I got my seat today (Britax Boulevard 70). Looks great, completely new. Such and awesome deal! It came to be about 39% off!! My son had already picked out the Onyx cover, and I'm so glad we were able to get that one exactly. I was also able to pick up a new Bravado nursing bra (AWESOME, btw) for only $25. Totally worth it.

I looooove this seat!

I just ordered a MA70 for $199.90. Too bad the $10 off promo is no longer good, but it's still an awesome deal! I wasn't going to order anything just yet since my 18 month old still fits RF in her CCO, but that will be going to our new little one coming in July so decided I might as well grab the deal while it's there. Thanks for posting!

Carseat Crazy

Just wanted to add another for them! They're legit. I, recently, ordered a City Mini Double from them. It arrived quickly and brand new in the box!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by coolcass13 View Post
    I got my seat today (Britax Boulevard 70). Looks great, completely new. Such and awesome deal! It came to be about 39% off!! My son had already picked out the Onyx cover, and I'm so glad we were able to get that one exactly. I was also able to pick up a new Bravado nursing bra (AWESOME, btw) for only $25. Totally worth it.

I looooove this seat!
    What did you end up paying for it, if you don't mind me asking? Just curious to see if this was a better deal than the big ole goof on diapers.com a few months ago.

Ok, so I ordered a Phil and Teds from them and it had several issues

It looks like it was a return, which is fine, but there is sticky fingerprints all over the belly bar and harness covers, the manual was missing and there were dirty foot prints on the foot rest. The box also arrived damaged and part of the stroller was sticking out and got all scrapped up. Overall not what I was expecting.

I emailed their customer service, and we will see what they say.

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

Quote Originally Posted by cryswilkins
    Ok, so I ordered a Phil and Teds from them and it had several issues

It looks like it was a return, which is fine, but there is sticky fingerprints all over the belly bar and harness covers, the manual was missing and there were dirty foot prints on the foot rest. The box also arrived damaged and part of the stroller was sticking out and got all scrapped up. Overall not what I was expecting.

I emailed their customer service, and we will see what they say.
    Call them and talk to Christy. She's awesome and will definately exchange it or refund you if it's out of stock. Oneof my Radians arrived with a dent in the steel on the side. No doubt from UPS being extra gentle with it. They sent me a new one and had the other picked up. No questions asked
    Heather, proud mommy to:
    Dustin 12y & 105 lbs 5-stepped/Seatbelt only
    Colton 6y & 43lb FF RXT/Pinnacle/FR90
    Peyton 5y & 38lb FF in Sureride/FR90/FR85

It's entirely possible depending on where you are in relation to them. I'd call in the morning and ask and then just order over the phone. Mine is coming UPS Ground.

ETA: Looks like it shipped from Joplin, MO. I think you can go on the UPS site and calculate how long it should take.
    If it is shipped from joplin do you think they have a store there? I am moving in 4 days to Joplin

Sebree 12 Jade 9
    Torin 9 Nevaeh 7
    Issabella 5 Glorryanna 3
    Pic taken at historical village

I moved to Joplin where this store is located. I would be willing to go and look at a specfic product if someone would like me to...just putting it out there.

Sebree 12 Jade 9
    Torin 9 Nevaeh 7
    Issabella 5 Glorryanna 3
    Pic taken at historical village

21. Thank You from: