19-23
28 and higher.

Also:
The Adventures of Tumtum and Nutmeg
The Dragon's Child
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Henry Huggins

Also if you have any other suggestions for books to read out loud to a 3.5yr old.... I want books that are not too annoying/boring for ME to read, but also not too scary or inappropriate for Levi.

I'd love to trade if possible, I can sew just about anything....

Last edited:
ADS

dneul

I have some doubles from my daughter. I know we have at least doubles of the first 4 and some others in the series. Let me look and I will get back to you in a bit.

dneul

I have magic treehouse 1-3 and #30. I also have some scooby doo mysteries and Nate the Great books. They are easy to read chapter books. Let me know if you want them and I will ship them out.

MOM25BOYS

I have these in the Magic Treehouse if you are still looking. Most are in excellent condition, but there are 1 or 2 that show some wear from reading the most. My boys have moved on and are reading the 39 clues series. :)

I have:

No. 5
No. 6
No.'s 9-15
No. 17
No. 18
No. 24
No. 27

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC