Question Checking Interest in "Family" of Kleen Kanteens

indigoblossom

SOLD! "Family" of Kleen Kanteens yay!

i'm just checking interest....i've got six KKs that i'd likely sell together, if there was interest. i'm calling it a family, if you will, because there's one for mom, one for dad, and four kid-sized KKs. they're all in VGUC to LN condition, though some of the lids may show more wear than others.

basically, i have one 27 oz with loop cap (plain stainless), one 18 oz with i don't know what kind of cap yet (pink), and four kids kanteens (2 orange and 2 blue) with 2 sippy converter caps and 2 sport's caps for a grand total of six and more than $100 in retail (hangs head in shame...do i really spend that much on drinking vessels? don't tell my husband!) - obviously they're not new and i know there are KK sales to be had, so i guess i'm also price checking. lol!

thoughts? interest?

thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

indigoblossom

jsta1005 said:
The weekend is fine! I am most interested in the kids ones and perhaps the pink!

ok, well if you were going to take all four kids ones and probably the pink, I'd just as soon throw in the stainless one :)

I was thinking $54ppd for all if it. let me know what you think. thanks!

indigoblossom

great! i apologize for not getting photos up - this weekend, my little one was stricken with a bad tummy bug and i've been operating on little sleep and in constant clean-up and laundry mode (yet my house still looks like a disaster, funny how that happens, huh?) anyhow, sold!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC