ProSport ?

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I find it to be very much a box... it doesn't have a lot of flares in and out at the sides. The width is the width, kwim?

I think it'll fit well as a booster, haven't tried it yet. It works in my three-across where other seats don't, but that's as much the seating position (rigid, inset forward-of-bight stalks) as it is the three-across.

What do you need to three-across it with? MyRide is a no-go for me, but CCO works well.

jsta1005

For now it would need to fit with (probably) a FF Radian and either a CCO or SR32. Or any other FFing and RFing combo of seats.

christineka

For now it would need to fit with (probably) a FF Radian and either a CCO or SR32. Or any other FFing and RFing combo of seats.

How much room have you got? I have an installed ffing radian with a booster next to it. I can easily move that booster out of the way, try out the prosport next to it, then set the booster back:) I wanted to try it out anyway. In my perspective, the prosport's wings stick out, so the seat should be thinner in the back.

Kat_Momof3

just by looking at it, I would expect it to be very boxy and rectangular (the Britax Regent was to an extent, also)... I wouldn't expect puzzling to be easy.... but I would also expect it would come down more exactly to measuring... it doesn't have wider spots in one area than another... it doesn't flare out or anything.

jsta1005

How much room have you got? I have an installed ffing radian with a booster next to it. I can easily move that booster out of the way, try out the prosport next to it, then set the booster back:) I wanted to try it out anyway. In my perspective, the prosport's wings stick out, so the seat should be thinner in the back.

I would love if you could try it next to the Radian, but if you can't it's totally fine!

I'm not sure exactly how much room I have. It's a 2001 Volvo S40. I can get a FF MR, FF RN, RF SR32 and a FF RN, RF CCO, RF MR.

Last edited:

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If you can get two MRs next to each other, you must have tons of room.

I measured it today and got 17" at the base (bottom) and 18" at the wings, so they do flare out just a smidge. I didn't measure the width at the front vs the back although I can go do so quickly here.

ETA: Ok, 16" at the very front, 17" at the hip bolsters, 18/18.5 at the widest part of the wings. Then it goes back in a bit in the back, probably 17" where a Radian would hit it and 16" where it hits the back of the seat. This is as best I could tell with a fabric tape measure, lol.

christineka

Next to a ffing radian. There's an inch or so of room between them at the bottom, so you'd save more space by setting the prosport next to a rear-facing seat. This back seat measures 46 inches wide, but the two spots with the radians are about 11 and 13 inches wide, but the spot with the prosport is more like 20 inches wide.

prosportradian.jpg

jsta1005

If you can get two MRs next to each other, you must have tons of room.

I measured it today and got 17" at the base (bottom) and 18" at the wings, so they do flare out just a smidge. I didn't measure the width at the front vs the back although I can go do so quickly here.

ETA: Ok, 16" at the very front, 17" at the hip bolsters, 18/18.5 at the widest part of the wings. Then it goes back in a bit in the back, probably 17" where a Radian would hit it and 16" where it hits the back of the seat. This is as best I could tell with a fabric tape measure, lol.

Oops! That was a typo. I fixed it now. It was supposed to say FF MR, FF RN, RF SR32.

and thanks for measuring!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC