Expired Seat List??

jasminegrl

Once upon a time I found a list that had pictures of car-seats and their last date of manufacture and when the last one should expire, where can I find that list again, I want to print it out and take it to our thrift store so they have a visual on what seat are without a doubt expired and then I want to make them a list of what manufacture and seats have what life span ie 5,6,8 years.

Thanks
(I hope I put this in the right spot if not feel free to move)

ADS

Angela

This one isn't a great one to print, but it does show the years each style is made. If you want to print it up, click on the Options link at the top of the page. It gives you some instructions on contacting someone and getting a license agreement signed, etc. It's quite expensive to do that though.

http://carseat.org/Pictorial/0_PicLink.htm

This spreadsheet tells you general info and current seats including expiration date info.

http://sites.google.com/site/carseatmeasurements/

HTH

jasminegrl

thank you that first link was the one I was looking for, I'll just go in and give them the website and explain it because that is way too much to print. They had a tshield in there when I went in today and I was 99% sure it was expired and I talked to them and they seemed really awesome about it and took it off the floor. I'll have to shorten the one with the experiation dates because they don't need all that other info.

thank you again so much.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC