5yo asked to go rfing again

icnee

She has been ffing in the CA for month or so (siggy not updated) and then a few days ago we were out and I avoided two crashes within 30 seconds and im guessing she felt more than she was comy with cause she now wants to go back RFing which is fine with me I wanted her rfing through the winter anyhow.

She was disappointed that she is over the weight limit torf in the CA but she still has shell above her head. (Its her favorite)
Just thaught I would share.

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

My 5 year old wants to go back RFing too. She says its more comfy... If I had a seat she still fit in RFing I'd switch her back, but I don't. I was talking to a "friend" (we aren't really close...) the other day about the benefits of ERFing (her DS is 14 months and just over 20 lbs) and she kept talking about how uncomfortable he looks RFing. I finally called Ella over and asked her if RFing was uncomfortable and she said "No" and looked at me like I'd lost my mind and Lilly chimed in and said "I wish I could still be RFing! Its lots more comfy than being frontwards!". Of course my "friend" just rolled her eyes and said she'd talk to the doctor about it at his 15 month check up and if he says her son should still be RFing she'd turn him, if not, he's fine FFing. AHHH!!!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
OP, I would also reassure your DD about how safe a big girl like her is, riding in an appropriately-used FF seat. Eventually she's going to have to ride FF, and you don't want her to be afraid of it. :twocents:

icnee

OP, I would also reassure your DD about how safe a big girl like her is, riding in an appropriately-used FF seat. Eventually she's going to have to ride FF, and you don't want her to be afraid of it. :twocents:

This is true, thanks. I am going to let her go back though and then if she wants to go back FFing Im fine with that too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC