FS and some FFS various cloth dipes

kidzndogz

Added more a few posts down!

Need to weed out the ones that don't work so I can get a few more. You know, unless someone invents a potion that makes my kid stop growing so fast and peeing so much. All washed in regular Tide.

1. Fuzzibunz. All size small. The turquoise blue and the brown are new. He wore them once but his thighs are too fat now. The others I bought from a consignment shop but they are clean, stain free, good elastic. 3 pointy tab and 3 square tab. Pointys are on the top row, squares on the bottom. If you want the inserts make sure you let me know cuz uh, they are buried somewhere. $10 each. SQUARE TABS SOLD
IMG_3776-1.jpg

2. FFS Fuzzibunz. It's a periwinkle pointy tab. Stain free, but the elastic is not that great. GONE

3. Three medium Blueberry pockets. Sage green, pale pink, and there is a periwinkle blue (identical to the FB color) but it was in the wash, lol. All stain free. These were bought from MSK, and I just got them out but Liam is too fat for them. Sigh. GONE
DSCN2365.jpg

4. One medium chocolate brown Pocket Change pocket. Stain free. Picture kind of sucks...but it's a true chocolate brown. My camera is just lame as heck.GONE
DSCN2367.jpg

5. FFS Thirsties AIO. Was given to me for Liam. :love: He pees too much for it now. :( It has some staining, but I'm going to stick it outside to see if I can bleach it out.
DSCN2368.jpg

6. Two Bumkins size small. He pees too much for these now too. Got tired of a wet spot on my hip.
DSCN2370.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg

7. One NB size Wiggleworm Bottoms. I liked it a lot...it's just way too small now. $6
DSCN2369.jpg

I've got some more diapers around here Liam has outgrown that people have sent to me that I need to give FFS...I'll dig them up. I know most of them have already been sent to others but I think I have a few more.

And I'm gonna be honest...it'll take me a few days to ship. I work till 4, then I get home and only get to see Liam for a bit before he's in meltdown mode for bed. So it'll be a methodical thing to get out to buy envelopes, then to the post office, lol. So yeah, it won't be next day shipping...give me probably 3 or 4 days to get them packed up and sent out. :eek:

PM me for prices on the ones I didn't put an amount next to (besides the FFS). I'm still trying to figure a price out based on what I bought 'em for and see how much they are new.

Last edited:
ADS

rachelandtyke

DD just said "look at that cute little baby" :)

Is shipping included? I am seriously thinking about the small square tab FBs (still!). DS is still fitting in them well, which I did not expect . . .

Dillipop

I'm interested in the medium blueberries and the FFS thirsties AIO. How much for the blueberries and what size is the thirsties? Thanks! (I'll send you a PM, too.)

kidzndogz

Okay I think the square tab FBs, the Blueberries, the Pocket Change, and the Thirsties are pending.

I also forgot to mention that I don't have the inserts for the Blueberries, but can throw in a microfiber or something if you want.

And no c-s.org for me at work. :( But I'll check in the morning before I leave and again when I get home. So if I don't respond right away, it's because I'm busy dealing with pukers, peed in pants, nose bleeds, and the occasional peanut reaction. ::rollseyes::

kidzndogz

Bump!

Adding two small size Gdiaper pants. Mom bought them for when she watches Liam, but now he's too big. He wore them twice. $11 each shipped

DSCN2390.jpg

kidzndogz

Oh man you guys, i suck, I'm sorry. I stay outta this forum because I get in trouble buying stuff, but then I forget when I have a thread going. :p

Remken, the Thirsties is a small and I still have it. I put lemon on it and sunned it...the stains came out but the white is kind of dingy looking. It's clean though!

Kimberly, my pp addy is alicia_sontag@yahoo.com. i'll see what I can dig up that have snaps. :thumbsup::love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC