For Sale Evenflo Symphony 65

Mommy0608

STILL AVAILABLE. $100 local.

UPDATE - Pics in post #9. DOM 03/25/2010, 8 year lifespan.

I really love this seat, but it's time for it to go. :( Need the money to fund another FR85 for DD. It's the gray Liberty cover. No accidents of course, non-smoking family, EUC. Cover has never been washed, but no one has ever eaten in the seat (I like my cars and car seats clean! :p) I will check the DOM and get pictures tomorrow.

I don't know what a fair price is really... it retails for $199. I'm thinking $150 $130 $100, and would prefer to sell locally if possible. I'm in southeast Michigan but drive to the Tri-City area sometimes.

Last edited:
ADS

Mommy0608

Oh okay. I was hoping to get a little more out of it to help fund the FR85, but thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll get it out of DH's car to get pictures. I plan to list it on Craigslist too.

Mommy0608

I have no idea. :eek: I don't have the box, so I'd have to hunt one down and measure the box to calculate an approximate shipping charge. If you're really interested in the seat I can try to find a box. Depending on the shipping cost I might be able to split shipping with you or work something out since WI and MI are pretty close. Let me know what you think! :)

Mommy0608

Oh, and sorry for no pics yet... I've had a migraine for 2 days straight now, so I haven't taken the seat out of DH's car.

cryswilkins

I would be interested in pics and DOM when you have time. I am looking for a seat that fits multiple kids easily, this seat has a non-threaded harness correct? Also does it have "Sure LATCH"?

Mommy0608

Yes, it has a no-rethread harness. It's the kind that slides up and down so that it's always placed at the child's shoulder height. :thumbsup: It does have SureLatch. The seat is at work with DH right now, and I have a meeting tonight but I will get the seat out of his car when I get home to take pictures and get the DOM. I probably won't be home until after 8pm.

Last edited:

Mommy0608

Okay, here are the pictures. The DOM is 03/25/2010 and it has an 8 year lifespan so it expires in 03/2018.

You can see the water marks I was talking about. There are more than I thought, but I'm almost certain it's from wet shoes in the seat. Like I said, I have not tried washing the cover. It could just be that it's a weird material that shows water marks, I don't know. **Spots are GONE! It cleaned up easily. :) Not sure how to delete the picture of the spots. Oh, and cat not included. :p

ETA: I do have the infant padding for it, brand new, never used. Just didn't get it in the picture.

Last edited:

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
Thanks Crystal! I told Jenny I would offer you a Regent or a Marathon in exchange! :) My in-laws need a no-rethread harness seat, that fits all four of their rear-facing grand kids.

Mommy0608

Possibly. I'd have to find a box. I have no idea how much shipping would cost though. I am listing it on Craigslist for a little while. I will search for a box and see if I can estimate a shipping cost if it doesn't sell soon locally.

Sorry if that's not very helpful. :eek:

csully4

Never mind. I just saw you were in Michigan. If you don't sell locally let me know. I have 2 of these seats and could use 1-2 more. Thanks.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I had one shipped from Maryland to Central NY for under $17 if that helps you a bit to get an idea for shipping costs. It came to me in a Complete Air box :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC