Quick: Sticker on the 70 series

kidzndogz

My friend's boyfriend and their 13 month old were in a rollover last week. They're fine but Farmer's is sending them to hell and back replacing the MA70 he was in. First they were asking for a receipt, which my friend doesn't have. She called Britax and they can't find her in the system despite sending in the registration card. Now Farmer's is asking for a serial number. I told her they probably mean model number but she said the sticker on the seat has all sorts of numbers on it, none of which are identified as anything except DOM. Apparently the sticker is much different han the older models. She said its on the plastic under the cover where the kid's butt sits.

I don't have one in front of me...can anyone tell me wtf she is talking about and where the model number is?

They (insurance) are being such a-holes, I told her to just take a pic of the label, email it to them and tell them to figure it out. :rolleyes:

ADS

jjordan

A call to Britax should clear up the "what are these numbers" issue. Although, I'd be tempted to just email them a photo of the sticker and let them figure it out too! :)

monstah

If it's anything like the new RA55's, the serial number isn't on the label under the cover anymore. It should be on the outside of the shell next to where the kids head would be. I have a couple pics and I'll edit them in once they upload.

The label under the cover is the yellow. The label on the outside by the head is the white one.

Last edited:

kidzndogz

Uh yeah, she must be blind. ;) I told her to check on the outside of the shell near where the head would be and she found it. It's the typical sticker with batch, serial, model, etc. I don't know what the heck kind of sticker she was looking at under the cover! Threw me for a loop.

ETA: Monstah, that first label is the one she was looking at. She kept reading it to me and I was thinking, "what the heck?"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC