Question Deals on Chicco Keyfit or Graco Snugride 35

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
especially the travel systems?

Yay for wealthy older relatives! Babysaurus' great-grandparents offered to buy whichever carseat/travel system I want :D

Last edited:
ADS

Rebelnicky04

My target had some really cute Graco travel systems on clearance for the end of the year.. I was there today and I can't remember a price but I think it was really good and it wasn't a pattern that wal-mart carries so it wasn't that 'common.' I really liked it! Good luck and have fun shopping :)

The only decent travel system at Target right now is on sale here this week. By decent I mean it comes with a SR35, not a rear adjust SR22. It's aso a nice stroller, not the cheapo ones. It's a nice fabric choice too... I'm not sure what it's called but it's Grey/blue and it was $199 for the stroller, SR35 and base. Really great price considering some SR35's are over $150!

The only decent travel system at Target right now is on sale here this week. By decent I mean it comes with a SR35, not a rear adjust SR22. It's aso a nice stroller, not the cheapo ones. It's a nice fabric choice too... I'm not sure what it's called but it's Grey/blue and it was $199 for the stroller, SR35 and base. Really great price considering some SR35's are over $150!

Ok here's the link for you... even at $220 it's a great price. It's beautiful in person and the fabric is plush and nice quality.

http://www.target.com/Graco-Stylus-..._com_brand-bin&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Great-grandma got the Keyfit30 with a Kolcraft Universal2 instead ... we found the Keyfit for $152 & the stroller for only $50 at Amazon ... seemed to make more sense for us since we'll want a more rugged jogging stroller eventually anyway ... thanks for helping me compare & shop! :thumbsup:

Athena

Great-grandma got the Keyfit30 with a Kolcraft Universal2 instead ... we found the Keyfit for $152 & the stroller for only $50 at Amazon ... seemed to make more sense for us since we'll want a more rugged jogging stroller eventually anyway ... thanks for helping me compare & shop! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I got the keyfit 30 (loved it!) with a stroller frame and loved it! It was compact and easy and when I was done, I sold it and got to choose a new stroller that met my needs then. Best Wishes!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Hope the stroller works on our brick sidewalks. My thinking was that I rarely used a stroller with big sis anyway so the less room it takes up in my trunk, the better. The trail behind our apartment is made with a fine gravel & the trail by the waterfalls gets pretty muddy so I'm also thinking the really big bicycle wheel stroller style will be best later.

mommy2twinsFL

Chicco Key Fit 30 on babyage.com is $147 plus free shipping and no tax.

**But first sign up on their main webpage for their emails and within 24hr you will get an email with a $10 off $100 or more coupon code.

This makes car seat $137. That is what I ended up doing this week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC