In Search Of American Girl Bitty Twins Clothes B/G

Nisha

I'm looking for some American Girl 15" Bitty Twin (Boy/Girl) Clothes for DD's dolls - matching, preferably!

ADS

amy919

The clothes fit both the Bitty Twins and the regular bigger AG dolls. Just the body is softer on the Bitty Twins. Do you only want AG stuff or are you interested in other clothes that were made to fit them, but not made by AG?

I have tons of girls clothes, but no boys stuff. My girls have both the Bitty Babies, Bitty Twins and regular dolls, but the twins they have are all girls.

Interested in any other accessories? I have backpacks, diaper bags, food bags, highchairs that convert to a table and chair set off the top of my head, those are all authentic AG. I also have a white armoire that's not AG, but holds all of the clothes, a matching white canopy bed with pink gingham bedding and a matching changing table with pink gingham fabric baskets that go underneath. I also have a custom made white trundle bed with
mattresses, bedding and pillows. All are made of real wood and in perfect condition. The AG highchairs are plastic.

I have AG bodysuits, but I need to check and see if they are for the Bitty Babies, I thik they are. For the Bitty Twins, the authentic AG clothes I have the cheerleader set, birthday dress set, pink dress, and more, but I can look through the bag and doll armoire tomorrow.

I also have about $170 in AG gift cards that I'm not sure the girls are going to use if you're interested, they're more into Barbie's and Liv dolls these days.

Let me know if you're interested in anything and I can take pics of whatever you want. If you want any of the furniture, shipping might be high depending on where you are. I am in PA.

katiesmommy

Amy, if the OP passes I may be interested in some furniture, after the first, if it fits the full size dolls as well. Any chance you can post some pics?

Nisha

It doesn't matter if they are authentic AG clothes or not but DD is pretty set on keeping them in matching outfits. I don't need any furniture at this point so I'll pass the offer on to next interested!

Maybe I'll have to get the sewing machine out!

amy919

I'll take some pics hopefully tonight or tomorrow afternoon and post them. There will probably be a lot, so let me see what the girls want to keep, not that they've touched it in a year, and I'll put them on my flickr account.
I'll post back as soon as they're up!

amy919

It doesn't matter if they are authentic AG clothes or not but DD is pretty set on keeping them in matching outfits. I don't need any furniture at this point so I'll pass the offer on to next interested!

Maybe I'll have to get the sewing machine out!

We have a ton of matching outfits and some basics that mix and match with a bunch of other stuff. I'm big on stuff matching, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC