Cherry Pie CCO - $68 shipped, Flash Stroller $32, both together = 97!.....

Mags462

So, if you've been wanting a CCO this is the cheapest i have ever seen one..... If only it worked in my car!!! :mad:

There's only one - it's here at CSN Baby Clearance and you can use code carseat20 to get the extra 20% off making it $68 shipped.

And just in case any newbies don't know this - CSN Clearance are returns. Many members have bought items from them and they are brand new, tags on, in plastic, etc.... but other members feel buying a returned seat isn't a good idea since there is no guarantee. Your call - just wanted to post the FYI :)

Now WHEN are they gonna have a rockin' deal on a probooster? :whistle:

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

Man, I bought a cco flash off ebay before thanksgiving for that price and still haven't recieved it, it's so tempting to order this one, and with credits it would only be $25 shipped.:rolleyes:

Rebelnicky04

Thank you all so much for posting about this website :) I had a very nice person on here helping me out with a seat for my foster kids and I was able to buy a clearance seat she was shopping for at a much better price than anywhere out there. She wasn't opposed to it being a return and we basically worked out a trade. I am SO excited that I was able to help someone who was so nice and really appreciate ya'll sharing the deals you see. Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Polola0628

I bought it last night :D

Having a truck with only 1 locking belt, I need something with lockoffs. Well... Found it :p

Thanks so much for posting about this!!

Rebelnicky04

I actually picked up a Cowmoo Frontier 85 for $140 on there this morning which is what we had been looking for so YAY!!!!! Thanks again ladies :thumbsup:

Rebelnicky04

Aw dang I know I wish I could snatch up a CCO or something cheap for myself to keep... I got that Frontier for the lady I bought my Radian from. They definitely have some deals on there ladies!!! :eek: DH will probably not be happy with you all for sharing this site with me, haha!

Polola0628

Do they post things frequently? If I could snag a Frontier85 I'd use it as my backup seat in the car we least frequently use.

Rebelnicky04

I haven't seen anything since I got mine yesterday and Ive been on there watching a lot :whistle: I did see a neat stroller on there yesterday and they have a Maclaren bouncer for $25.00!

poohbear

Do they post things frequently? If I could snag a Frontier85 I'd use it as my backup seat in the car we least frequently use.

Totally hit or miss. Depends on the day or time you check. They put their open box returns on there. generally stuff is 1/2 price. I had a b-ready in my cart for $250, then decided I didn't need it ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC