For Sale Tons of Little People sets

skipspin

*UPDATED* They have been packed for 6 months and no one seems to care much. :-(

STILL AVAILABLE.
Parking Garage $12 plus shipping
Airport set w/o Jet plane, includes small plane and helicopter, etc $15 plus shipping
Valentines day set, special ed $15 shipped
Pet store, special ed I think $15 shipped
The Nativity, if Judy doesn't get it. $8 + shipping ($8 shipping from FL to OR) so I'd take $15 shipped

All are in GUC or better. Somke free pet friendly home.

Last edited:
ADS

Louisa

CPST Instructor
i am interested in the pet store, airport, and maybe a few others can you give me an idea on pricing, pm maybe?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
How much are you asking? Especially the train one. Maybe the Birthday one depending on price. Ds LOVES them, but sheesh- too expensive new for our budget this year.

Any trades? :eek:

djma

I need a family set. My friend gave me the little house they go with - but no family. She thinks it came with a mom, dad and baby in bed or carriage looking thing. Do you have that? Or just a family set?

Thanks!

skipspin

i am interested in the pet store, airport, and maybe a few others can you give me an idea on pricing, pm maybe?

PMed you.

I am looking for the manger. For me, yep.

Okay, I was going to keep this one. Let me search my heart and get back to you. I think this is harder on me than the kids. I LOVE Little People.

How much are you asking? Especially the train one. Maybe the Birthday one depending on price. Ds LOVES them, but sheesh- too expensive new for our budget this year.

$20 plus shipping for both. $12 plus shipping for the train set.

Any trades? :eek:

Could you PM me with pricing? Thanks :D

PMed you.

I need a family set. My friend gave me the little house they go with - but no family. She thinks it came with a mom, dad and baby in bed or carriage looking thing. Do you have that? Or just a family set?

Thanks!

PM- I know I can do this one.

I also had one PM that was before these replies that I'm waiting to hear back from. After that I'll go in order, but it looks like everyone mostly wants different things after that. Pricing in general is $20 for large sets, $10 for smaller ones, and $25 for the airport and jet plane together. I can't promise I have every little piece or person, but it should be very close if it's not perfect and anything subbed would be similar. I mean, I might have a different "color" person or something.

skipspin

If no one else is interested and you would consider splitting, we might like the jet plane. We already have the airport. :)

It might be available. I'll get back to this thread tomorrow night with an update after I get all the stuff in one place (without the kids watching:whistle:) and hear from the first few people.

Athena

Any other (non-religious) Christmas/winter holiday sets? I wanted to get "Christmas Village" this year, but I waited too long to buy it and now it's either out of stock or way too expensive. What about other holiday sets? Anything for Halloween (e.g. "Pumpkin Party" or "Trick or Treat Surprise") or Easter (e.g. "Easter Surprise")?

I might be interested in the Valentine's Day set and I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. How much would that one be? Do the prices include shipping and/or paypal fees? One concern I'd have is that the shipping on these could be high. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

I understand about having trouble parting with them. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes these things. :) My 4 year old still loves little people too.

skipspin

Okay, some photos and prices for those who have PMs. Hopefully there aren't discrepancies from what I've said:

ETA: the forum doesn't like the parking garage and airport pics. I will try to link them later if needed.

Last edited:

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
May I have shipping costs to 72207 for the Farm and train? I sold something. :D

Edit to specify ;) I would like combined shipping, I would like to buy both for a combined Santa gift. :)

Oh, and we have the tractor already.

Mom2three

If the tractor is still available I would like it, as well as any farm accessories that you may have left. With all of the people in front of me I am wondering what is still available. I would be interested in a few sets for DS.

Oh, and shipping to 83445.

skipspin

Okay, I'm waiting for one person to get back to me (I just emailed them, so they aren't being slow) and then I should be able to let everyone know what is left. Thanks for your patience. I've been gone all day yesterday and today so I'm not responding as fast as I normally would.

skipspin

Now I am wondering if you email went to spam. I would like the manger please.

It must have. I have it for you, though, and I can mail it out tomorrow. I didn't see any paypal for you, but I might have missed it.

Off to check my spam folder...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC