Who sells boys' 14-Slim jeans?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Target and Old Navy only go up to size 12 in slims. I found Levis 14S at Kohls and Sears, but I'd much rather pay $10/pair than $30/pair. Where else should I look?

And "adjustable waist" does not equal "slim"! That just makes the poor boy look like he's wearing a diaper. :thumbsdown:

ADS

twinsmom

Arizona brand. You can get them at JC Penney. I get them for my kids, and I just checked to see if they have size 14. They do.:):thumbsup:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
children's place goes up to size 14s, and IME, they run big. they only have a couple styles and they're 2/$28. If you want, I have a 20% off code good today only, too.

I found CP to run big, too, but I'll have him try a pair the next time we're at the mall.

I lucked out on Sunday at Kohls. They misplaced a BOGOHO sign, making it look like it was for the jeans I was looking at, so I picked up two pair of the Levis. Then, my sister had $10 Kohls Cash that was expiring and couldn't find anything to spend it on, bringing my total down to $31 for the two pairs. That means I'm not totally desperate for them right now, but I would like to have a couple more pairs. He's extremely skinny, and even the Levis are baggy on him, but at least they're long enough.

cheerbop

My 13yo is super slim and I have tried everything....LOL

My fave are the Original ones at GAP. They are cut slimmer through the butt, thigh, leg than others we have tried.
Their reg price is 19.50, but they have been having 25-40% off sales online all the time lately. They don't carry over 12slim in store, but I just order online. I got him 4 pair at 40% off a couple of weeks ago.
My ds is in 16 slims now and even when we do have to pull the waist, they don't look stupid on him.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC