In Search Of girls 4t long sleeved shirts

ADS

amy919

I have a ton! I just went through Teagan's clothes the other day, she just outgrew her 4T stuff. I have everything from basic plain long sleeve tees to cute long sleeve shirts, I didn't keep anything that wasn't in excellent condition, it's all in great shape.

I also have sweaters, a few jackets, yoga style pants, sweatshirts and sweatpants, jeans, pajamas, etc., basically an entire 4T wardrobe. Some of the shirts and sweaters are 5s, but they run small and definitely fit like 4Ts. Most of what I have is TCP, Old Navy, Gap, Target Cherokee and Circo and a bunch of other random brands I can't remember off the top of my head.

Most of the jeans I have are TCP and Old Navy and almost all of them have the adjustable waist. The ones that don't are slim fitting, my girls are on the petite side. I also have some outfits, matching long sleeve shirt and pants and stuff.

I just finished washing everything and put it all in rubbermaid bins yesterday. They're still in her room, so I can get you pictures pretty quickly. Just let me know if you're interested in anything else or if you just want pics of long sleeve shirts.

I'm also in PA, but I think you're out past Harrisburg, south of Altoona? I'm outside of Philadelphia, probably 2 1/2 to 3 hours from you (if my geography is correct :)) so shipping should be quick and fairly cheap.

ame0312

I have a ton! I just went through Teagan's clothes the other day, she just outgrew her 4T stuff. I have everything from basic plain long sleeve tees to cute long sleeve shirts, I didn't keep anything that wasn't in excellent condition, it's all in great shape.

I also have sweaters, a few jackets, yoga style pants, sweatshirts and sweatpants, jeans, pajamas, etc., basically an entire 4T wardrobe. Some of the shirts and sweaters are 5s, but they run small and definitely fit like 4Ts. Most of what I have is TCP, Old Navy, Gap, Target Cherokee and Circo and a bunch of other random brands I can't remember off the top of my head.

Most of the jeans I have are TCP and Old Navy and almost all of them have the adjustable waist. The ones that don't are slim fitting, my girls are on the petite side. I also have some outfits, matching long sleeve shirt and pants and stuff.

I just finished washing everything and put it all in rubbermaid bins yesterday. They're still in her room, so I can get you pictures pretty quickly. Just let me know if you're interested in anything else or if you just want pics of long sleeve shirts.

I'm also in PA, but I think you're out past Harrisburg, south of Altoona? I'm outside of Philadelphia, probably 2 1/2 to 3 hours from you (if my geography is correct :)) so shipping should be quick and fairly cheap.

pm'd ya! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC