FS: Fisher Price Kid tough DVD Player w/ extras

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I have one pink Fisher Price DVD player- details here- [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Tough-Portable-Player-Pink/dp/B0015KSRFE"]Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Kid Tough Portable DVD Player Pink: Toys & Games[/ame]

This was used for about 15-20 hours total screen time and has been sitting in the closet since (we used it for plane trips).

I also have this matching FP bag [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Kid-Tough-Player-Case-Pink/dp/B0015KSRTK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1290537456&sr=1-2"]Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough DVD Player Case Pink: Toys & Games[/ame]

Also comes with a new in package travel set [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Kid-Tough-DVD-Player-Go/dp/B0015KTXBQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1290537495&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough DVD Player On-the-Go Kit: Toys & Games[/ame] This includes a splitter so two kids can listen, the car charger (as I can't find the wall plug-but the car charger charges faster anyway), the plug to plug it into your tv and watch it on the tv screen.

ALSO, will include a second set of the FP headphones so you can use the splitter and two kids can listen at the same time.

I paid about $300 for all this, looking to sell for $175 OBO

ADS

jnamommy

Hmmm, I have been thinking about one of these for some upcoming trips....

Can you use the DVD player without headphones also? How well does it work (ie quality wise, is the picture pretty good)? Is the screen big enough for little ones? How well did it work on a plane (or did the battery not last long enough)?

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Hmmm, I have been thinking about one of these for some upcoming trips....

Can you use the DVD player without headphones also? How well does it work (ie quality wise, is the picture pretty good)? Is the screen big enough for little ones? How well did it work on a plane (or did the battery not last long enough)?

You can also use it without the headphones, yes. We put down the tray table and set it up on there (it has legs). Because of it's grippy-like texture (is that even a word?) it didn't budge, even through turbulence. The screen is great, picture is surprisingly good for a kids DVD player, I watched it from my seats, two sets away from where it was sitting. the battery lasts about three-ish hours of continuous play.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC