Hanna Andersson, Pediped, Robeez, Ergo

kathysr98

I need to pay for the BOB that's on my CL, so here's a list of what I've got. Please pm & post with interest. I will do pics when someone asks. Please make an offer if you don't like my prices or I don't post a price.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE CONTINENTIAL US SHIPPING!

Hanna Andersson playdress/daydress
1. SOLD
2. SOLD

Pedipeds
1. Mia boots (fur trim style) brown, size 22, look perfect, in box. $25
2. SOLD
3. Addison stripe shoes, size 22, a bit dingy, but the shoes are not terribly worn. Come with thin insoles, but missing the regular ones. $10

Robeez
1. Purple Weekender soft soles, 18-24mos, excellent condition (soles are slightly dark, no scuffs), in package. $8
2. Pink Cat soft soles, 18-24mos, excellent condition (soles are slightly dark, two tiny scuffs on one toe). $7
3. SOLD

Other shoes
1. Circo white glittery size 6 ballet flats, perfect condition. $7
2. Mooshu Trainers squeaky shoes size 6, black with 3 rhinestones across straps, one missing on left shoe, otherwise excellent condition. $5

Ergo
SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

mykidsmylife

Thank you. I am debating on the red shoes. I was hoping they were more closed up. She would be wearing them in the winter and it snows a lot so I don't think those will work. :(

jessi f

1. Circo white glittery size 6 ballet flats, perfect condition. $7
2. Mooshu Trainers squeaky shoes size 6, black with 3 rhinestones across straps, one missing on left shoe, otherwise excellent condition. $5

Could you post pics of these? Thanks!

Laurette

I'm interested in the isabella shoes. What size is 22? The L on the website is 19-24 months but it says UK 21 equivelent. Is shipping included?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC