Ok, Authentic brand new Disney Park Princess dresses CHEAP anyone?

***Just updating to let you know that Tinker Bell is sold and I'm pretty sure Belle is too... Since I began to get a lot of interest on here I never bothered to Ebay them yet but I'm going to go ahead and list the Ariel ones now since there wasn't any particular interest. I'll put the Ebay link up here for anyone who becomes interested. Thanks!***

I just grabbed these because I have no self control and wanted to pass them on to friends/family... well then I realized I don't know kids these sizes who want these and don't already own them... lol

Here's what's left- I got these at Cast Connection and if you don't grab them- they are gone. Every time I go in there they have none left so I grabbed them all when I saw them! There are no returns so I now have 4 left to pass off or I'll throw them on Ebay. They are brand new and the same ones currently sold in the parks for $60+ tax. They may have minor flaws or maybe missing wings etc. Sometimes they have ink on them or maybe the tags were sinply pulled off. I will forward them on to you guys at what I paid and enough to cover shipping so I think I can say $30 shipped each. They are beautiful quality and new.

Tinker Bell costume and wings XS (4-5) seems to be in perfect shape other than the wings having a few snags in them...ugh, it's soooo pretty! Olivia has it haha

Belle ball gown LG (10-12) ...:love::love::love: Only thing is that the back is torn at the top of the skirt- it's 1000000% fixable with a needle and thread. it's onlyy the top sheer layer that need to be sewn back on a bit...the dress itself does not have a hole in it. I actually only just noticed it and I'm a little ticked off but watever- it's more than half off shipped.

I 2 of the most stinkin' cute Ariel costumes you've ever seen! both XXS (2-3) and sooooooooo pretty! I can't find *anything* wrong with these other than one of them had the tags pulled off.

Olivia fits in both the XS and the XXS if that helps- she's just over 2.

I just took pics for you and I'm working on posting them in a minute.

Please just tell me if you want any of these.... no biggie if not, I just wanted to offerthem here first.

Last edited:
ADS

TXAggieTech

I Belle ball gown LG (10-12) ...:love::love::love: Only thing is that the back is torn at the top of the skirt- it's 1000000% fixable with a needle and thread. it's onlyy the top sheer layer that need to be sewn back on a bit...the dress itself does not have a hole in it. I actually only just noticed it and I'm a little ticked off but watever- it's more than half off shipped.

Could I see a picture of this one? Thanks!

048-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Ugh, just saw this, can I have a link to the Lg Belle dress plz...that would be fabu for the girl for Christmas. since according to her list she is asking for a "KOSTOOM" :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC