ISO Target Robeez knockoffs 6-12m

fyrfightermomma

So I guess around here only girls wear Robeez :rolleyes: Every Target I've been to has only had girls or 0-6 months sized boys. I found exactly ONE pair for Joey last week at a Target.

Online you have to pay shipping unless you spend 50 bucks. I only need like one more pair and don't need to buy anything else

Anyone have any of the Target Robeez knock offs in a boys style? 6-12 month size. They are ministar brand.

Thanks!

ADS

Mommy0608

Have you looked at Shoes-Zoo on ebay? I'm thinking of getting some for both of my kids because they have bigger sizes and we love them for around the house!

ETA: I don't remember how much they cost at Target, so I don't know if this is a good deal for you or not. You can sort them to see which are for sale by auction vs. buy it now, since the auction ones are cheaper. They have a 12-18 month pair in the "old stock" sale category for $7.99.

rachelandtyke

Nothing at the consignment store, but Target had 6 different ones in stock. I can take a pick when I'm done nursing if you're interested in new ones.

msg221

I am going to my friend's house to pick up a huge bag of clothes her twins have outgrown so I can sell them at our yard sale on Saturday. I know I bought a pair of those for Zain but I can't remember what size. I think they were blue with a green dinosaur on them. I will hunt through there to see if they are in there and let you know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC