For Sale Recaro Vivo Blush

christineka

Sold

vivowhole.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

christineka

$50 shipped in the west, $60 shipped to the east. I prefer a Western trade because it is considerably less costly to ship short range.

christineka

Christine, do these go as high as the Parkways? If so, I might be interested in a trade. :whistle:

You want your seat back, huh? I'm pretty sure the vivo goes just as high as the parkway. We must get together to test it out with children and the vehicle because those factors can make a difference.

christineka

I miss that seat. :)

So yeah, let me know next time you're coming "to the city." ;)

I have both seats on my bed at the moment and decided to measure. According to my measurements, they are the same hight.

I'm coming to the city tomorrow morning, but bringing the violin teacher with me, so I'm not going visiting. I'll have to come out another day:)

BTW, for any other westerners interested in my vivo, If I happen upon yet another parkway, I may also sell the crimson one.

Melanie

I know it's a long shot, but I don't suppose you'd want to trade your pretty pink cover for my red cover?

I'm thinking of changing out all my red seats to pink seats.

erika

Would you be willing to trade the blush cover for a brand new Crimson? My DD would really like Blush, but I couldn't find one. Just bought them last month...

autumnlily

What is the expiration? I'm under the impression it fits very slender children well?

My manager needs a booster that will help keep the belt off of her DD's neck (the turbobooster she is in still puts the shoulder belt too close).

I'm considering purchasing and if it doesn't work for them but still has enough time for my oldest DD to use it we might be able to swing it. (I'm west coast :))

christineka

It expires August of 2013. It does fit thin kids well.

Here's my dd3 when she was closer to 5 and around 33 pounds.
vivok.jpg

My 9 year old who weighs about 65 pounds
cboost2.jpg

autumnlily

I'm forwarding the link to her and will let you know her response today (don't hold for us). My oldest won't be ready until 12/11 for full time boostering (hopefully she will weigh 40lbs by then) so I'm not sure it would be a wise investment for me alone. Although, I have to say it is a really nice looking seat :)

Thanks for the pictures!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC