ID the cup holder?

NannyMom

I was going through my "carseat stuff" box today. I trashed all the Evenflo cup holders, because IMO they're useless rear facing. I had 3 Cargo cup holders, but I've only had 2 Cargos (1 now expired), not sure how that happened. But I'm left with these 3. The one on the far left I know is from an Uptown I don't have anymore, I was smart and wrote it on the bottom ;) The one on the far right I think is from my Complete Air, but I thought that was under the seats in my van :confused: The middle one, I have no clue. Because it's so similar to the other 2, I tend to think it's Dorel.

View attachment 8509

Last edited:
ADS

DahliaRW

The right is a CA and I think the middle is a scenera (but I might be wrong, sure looks similar to the one I have for my in-laws scenera).

Mae

I don't think either of them are a TF or Scenera cup holder. Here are mine. Black is Scenera, tan is TF.

(Click for bigger)

NannyMom

I know it's not a TF. I have the TF cup holder in my box too. I didn't know the Sceneras actually came with a cup holder.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yep, pretty sure it's a Scenera. A parent and I fought with getting the cupholder on hers at the check I did last month.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC