Safety 1st Avenue

pepsicola

Is this still being made or has it been discontinued? Diapers.com still sells it, but I am thinking that it was replaced by the OnSide Air?

ADS

BabyKaykes

Not a clue. Sounds possible though, because I just got two of them from Albee at $60/ea. And my local KMart and Sears no longer carry it.

I hope not, I like the avenue a lot better than the onside air, the onside air has no eps foam, it is a scenera with two little packs of that foam stuff on each side (the same foam that they use in the complete air)

we have an avenue and I had also purchased a 40 lb scenera, I returned the 40 lb scenera, the shell height of the avenue is just worth it.

lpperry

I need to get another Avenue to do three across in my van. I was going to wait until January, but now I am worried it will be discontinued. Should I just get one now? It is $74 on diapers.com. I don't see it on Albeebaby.

pepsicola

I need to get another Avenue to do three across in my van. I was going to wait until January, but now I am worried it will be discontinued. Should I just get one now? It is $74 on diapers.com. I don't see it on Albeebaby.

I would. Overstock.com has it a little bit cheaper, but I'm sure Diapers.com will match it, then maybe you could use a code on top of that?

I really wish the Avenue was a 40lb rf seat. I am looking at options for when my daughter outgrows her Ra50, and a My Ride is just not gonna work :thumbsdown:.

NannyMom

It probably was replaced by the Onside Air. Both ahve their positives and negatives. THe Avenue has a taller shell and EPS foam, major positives, but the harness adjuster is lower than the slot for it in the cover :confused: weird. The Onside Air is essentially a Scenera with SMALL air cushions. I was actually surprised to see how small they were when I finally saw it at BRU, but I find the harness adjuster easier on the Scenera than the Avenue.

lpperry

I would. Overstock.com has it a little bit cheaper, but I'm sure Diapers.com will match it, then maybe you could use a code on top of that?

I really wish the Avenue was a 40lb rf seat. I am looking at options for when my daughter outgrows her Ra50, and a My Ride is just not gonna work :thumbsdown:.

Thanks! It is cheaper on overstock. I am going to go search for some codes.

BabyKaykes

I wish I had kept my Avenue. I sold it for super-cheap and now I miss it. :(

:yeahthat: I had an Uptown I sold on swap that I never should have let go. I'm enjoying my Aves, though.

The Avenue is still on AlbeeBaby - I have two, and the fabric on this is pretty awesome. Better than I thought it would be and not brown at all, it's black, grey and burgandy (sp?)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC