bumbleride

ADS

Splash

I have one and I love it. It pushes very well and is easy to flip the handles and fold. It's kind of large when folded, but it is a large stroller overall. The canopy is awesome, and I love being able to push Charlie with him facing me. The customer service for the company is amazing, too. If anything goes wrong, they fix it in a flash.

iluvmymaddie

I have a Bumbleride Flyer...my daughter is only 7 months old so I don't know about how well it pushes with an older child. Mine pushes great, but I do have a few problems when it's pushed from the reverse position. It works perfect but needs just a tad more 'umph'. Their customer service is AWESOME. I had the 2008 or 2007 model (can't remember which one) that had the basket that dragged on the wheels, they sent me the newer basket that doesn't right away - for free - no questions asked!

Niea

I've got the 07 Flyer and like it. My main problems is that the wheels squeak crazy loud, but I know that they'll give me new wheels to fix it. I just need to contact them first. It also doesn't push that great in the reverse position and the ergonomics are all wrong, but it's still functional. I'm barely 5'0 and kick the wheels when it's reversed, though, so that's annoying. Basket is large but there's this obnoxious metal bar that goes right over the opening, so you can't get anything large in it. That's my main beef, really. I still like the stroller and love that I can push it reversed and see my child, but I'm not entirely sure it's worth the money they're asking. I wish I could say I love it, but I don't. . I just like it.

her post asking about the bumbleride is an old one so I'm not sure she'll be checking this any time soon. Also, her stroller needs are changing as she's expecting twins.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC