ISO gray/ black EFTA cover

NannyMom

I'm looking to trade my tan/ brown cover for your gray or black. I actually have 3 covers that you could choose from. I might even be willing to trade 2 of mine for your 1. It needs to be the newer covers, that don't have a split down the middle, at the lower back.

ADS

clothdiapermom

Senior Community Member
I have a black ice off of a EFTA that has a DOM of March 2010, I think it is black ice, I bought it at kmart. The seat was crashed but I kept the cover. I don't need a trade but could sell it. Just let me know if you would be interested in buying it, if so I will get pictures for you.

NannyMom

I have a black ice off of a EFTA that has a DOM of March 2010, I think it is black ice, I bought it at kmart. The seat was crashed but I kept the cover. I don't need a trade but could sell it. Just let me know if you would be interested in buying it, if so I will get pictures for you.

Depending on price, I'd be interested in buying. pics would be nice, to see what SIL thinks. Looking at online pics, it looks gray. I thought it was black :confused:

mamakc

ETACover.jpg

I have this one. I don't have an ETA so it's just been sitting in my closet.... I am willing to give it away if you pay shipping :)

NannyMom

I have this one. I don't have an ETA so it's just been sitting in my closet.... I am willing to give it away if you pay shipping :)

I was about to say YES PLEASE! But then I remembered, the way that cover meets, hurts Sofi's back. :( So much so that I'd had to call Evenflo and ask for another cover. The one Sunny linked too looks like the newer design, that meets differently on the back.

sunnymw

It's in the wash now. Looked pretty good actually (I had tried hand-washing last week but it was a quickie job at work no less). I'll LYK shortly when it comes out. =D
What covers do you have? (names or pics?)

I'd also trade my Nauti for your TFP :whistle:

sunnymw

You can just barely barely barely barely see a slight pink tint in the area (which is amazing considering the amount of red bug-juice that's found its way into the seat :whistle: ). I can take a picture in the sun if you want, tomorrow. Or under fluorescent lights at work tonight.
img_1146.jpg

img_1147.jpg

Little bit of sun fading on the one side... think I'll install it on the passenger side for a few weeks, LOL
img_1148.jpg

I have no idea what this spot is.... like it got a scratch or something. IDK. It's the only flaw on the cover that I can see.
img_1149.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC