News Paper Article: Two year old not in carseat

ADS

skylinphoto

I live in a very small town and often see 2 year olds without carseats. I could never imagine having my tiny girl sitting without a proper carseat. She'd just be swimming around the backseat!

Im glad it appears that everyone survived that accident.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
That woman should be charged with child endangerment and the very least. Unfortunately in most places a ticket for no child restraint carries a small fine. Shame on her for putting that baby in danger needlessly. I cannot imagine having DS FF at two let alone out of a car seat.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I read a local article last week about a wreck with fatalities caused by two street racing.

They are still searching for the other racer (who wasn't involved in the crash.) The report described the car and then added "...with a child in a carseat."

Racing on public streets is bad enough, but with your kid in the car?!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC