For Sale Books for Sale: Twilight Saga Series + Bree Tanner & Harry Potter Series

MOM25BOYS

Got a few books for sale. :) Would love to sell them as a set, but happy to sell individually also.

REDUCED! $15 shipped for the 2 remaining Twilight books and $20 shipped if you want Bree Tanner included.
I have the complete Twilight Saga Series and the Short Life of Bree Tanner.

Twilight is Paperback
New Moon is Paperback
Eclipse is Hardback with cover SOLD
Breaking Dawn is Hardback with cover SOLD
Bree Tanner is also Hardback with cover

$42 shipped Priority Mail for the Complete Set + Bree Tanner and all are in new or like new condition.

OR

$5 plus shipping via Media Mail for Paperbacks and Also the Bree Tanner Book
$8 plus shipping via Media Mail for all other Hardbacks

Sorry Don't have the Bree Tanner Book pictured. :eek:
001-5-1.jpg

002-4-1.jpg

REDUCED! Harry Potter Years 1-6 now $45 shipped
Next up is my beloved Harry Potter Series. All 7 books are Hardback Editions with original illustrated covers.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows is SOLD

$68 shipped for the Complete Set.

OR

$8 plus shipping via Media Mail for Each Book

004-5-1.jpg

005-6-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mae

I'll take the Breaking Dawn hardback -- IF nobody wants the full set. If anybody wants the full set, then they can have it. :)

mom2juliarose

What is the condition of the HP set? Are there any stained pages/turned-down corners, etc.?

ETA: I'd be interested in the whole set, although I see someone posted before me about one book.

MOM25BOYS

How can you get rid of these? I still read them every couple months. :whistle:

Did you like the Bree Tanner book?

I know, I know... I will most likely regret it later not having them to read again. :eek: I promised DH I would downsize when we moved so there wouldn't be so much "clutter" as he puts it, lol.

I really enjoyed the Bree Tanner Book. It was a great extension of her role and helped you to understand more about here. Loved it!! :love:

@ Sarah I PM'd you. ;)

@ Mae PM'd you too. ;)

MOM25BOYS

Last edited:

MOM25BOYS

Yet another Bump. :) Harry Potter Book Year 7 is Sold. Still have Books 1-6 available and Books 1 & 2 of Twilight along with Bree Tanner. :whistle:

MOM25BOYS

Not looking for any trades are you? My ds is into the Harry Potter books.

Sorry can't think of anything I need right now. :eek:

Just wanted to say that I got my books today! :thumbups:

Awesome!

SWEET!! Glad they got to you so fast! :D

I'd love to buy the Twilight book for my 12 year old neighbor but I guess with shipping to Canada it would be be silly.

I am not sure how much shipping to Canada would be on a book. Been a while since I have shipped anything that way.

MOM25BOYS

Need these gone. :)

REDUCED: Twilight and New Moon for $15 Shipped or $20 shipped if you want the Bree Tanner too.

REDUCED: Harry Potter Years 1-6 for $45 shipped.

Please help me find them a new home. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC