I let my baby take her first ride in a booster today

Jennifer mom to my 7

ANd she did very well:) She will be 5 next week, and it took her a while to understand that yes she could ride in the booster, but she still needed the seat belt, and needed it to be on her shoulder. Now, if only I could get my kids to keep their heads back in the wings all the way... She rode in an old style parkway, and was very happy she could go in a booster today.

ADS

Kat_Momof3

awww... what a bittersweet time... she's feeling like a big girl.. you're anxious at the step down in protection.

are you just booster training or is this her new permanent seat? (I know how tall and long torso'd your kids are)

Jennifer mom to my 7

Just training:) I know she will be in a booster soon enough, and it will be seldom that she rides in the booster, as I am still not driving:eek: She is now on the top slot of the regent, and outgrown the nautilus harness, so not much left she will fit in. ANd to think, Kat, she was a "baby" when we "met" and started chatting on the old baby center car safety tips board:)

aeormsby

I'm almost in the same boat. I'm thinking we might start looking at boosters next spring, my DD turns 5 in January and DS will probably start FF about that time and I'm trying to figure out how that's going to change our carseat set ups.

Good luck with the booster training :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC