Peg Perego Aria OH?

sherry7

I'm still in search of a second stroller for mall, Disney, etc usage, and I saw that Albee has the 2009 Peg Perego OH for $110. I'm having a hard time finding much info on it though. Can anyone please help me with these questions?

*Is the 2009 model made in China or Italy?
*Any differences between the 2009 and 2008 models?
*What is the weight capacity?

Thanks for any opinions. :)

ADS

luckyclov

The weight limit, I'm pretty sure, is 40 lbs. There likely isn't much of a difference between the '08 and '09..."changes" and improvements in PP strollers aren't usually drastic. They usually just come out with a new model.:p I don't know where they're assembled. Hope that helps.:)

Athena

I'm still in search of a second stroller for mall, Disney, etc usage, and I saw that Albee has the 2009 Peg Perego OH for $110. I'm having a hard time finding much info on it though. Can anyone please help me with these questions?

*Is the 2009 model made in China or Italy?
*Any differences between the 2009 and 2008 models?
*What is the weight capacity?

Thanks for any opinions. :)

There are two big differences between the 2008 and 2009. I liked the changes enough to spend a lot more on the 2009 last year.
(1) The 2009 was made in italy.
(2) They drastically improved the child tray on the 2009. The 2008 was fairly useless, IMO. The 2009 has two nice deep cup holders and a recessed snack tray between.

The passenger weight limit is 45 pounds. I just noticed their stated passenger height limit is 43", but my tall 4 yo is almost that tall and still fits fine.

I think it is nice mall stroller because it is lightweight with a fold compact enough to leave room for plenty of shopping bags or even groceries in our small-medium trunk. It has a lot of features for something that weighs only 10 pounds and a good size storage basket (but no hood pouch, that bugs me:rolleyes:) and is comfortable to push and ride in when in a mall type situation. However, it isn't great outside or over bumps. For that reason I'm thinking of selling mine now that my kids are getting older (so I am sad to hear about this good deal on new ones).

I have a print out of Peg's webpage on this product (when they had it posted last year). So if you have any questions, let me know.

You may also want to look at the BJCMicros for $99 if it's for a toddler.

luckyclov

Hmmm...I guess I stand corrected.:p I do not currently own an Aria, and my last one was an '06 or '07 (pink one hand), so I guess they do make some remarkable improvements. I'm glad they finally upped the weight limit; 40 lbs is pretty lame.

Athena

Probably a lot of the time the changes are minimal. I only knew because I was comparing the 2008 and 2009 last year. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC