Snap n go (for installing seats) on babysteals today

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Oooh, good thinking. Maybe Darren can work out something.

All the staff techs at my old coalition had them. The leader saw them at a convention and got them for her employees.

msg221

I just saw this and came here to post about it but obviously was too slow! But heck, I could have used this during my skills test on Friday trying to get the seatbelt through that Evenflo Titan. It would have saved me some skin and blood on my left wrist!

crunchierthanthou

But heck, I could have used this during my skills test on Friday trying to get the seatbelt through that Evenflo Titan. It would have saved me some skin and blood on my left wrist!

I ordered one. Even if I only ever use it on my Radian's rf beltpath, it will be worth the $16.25. :p

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I would love one of those! I wish I had the extra funds right now. I'll have to watch for them again.
Even if we can't get the customization I wonder if she'd do a wholesale price or co-op type thing for techs...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Darn that google checkout already having my information in there so I could buy it with one click :p. Seriously, every time I install a Symphony I've wished for one. Now I just need to remember to bring it with me to seat checks :rolleyes:

canadiannancy

Was just about to post asking about this. Would think it would be very very handy for seat checks and also....the bleeping radian beltpath is soooo small!

Glad to ssee those who have used it like it:)

crunchierthanthou

mine came today. :love:

there's a sticker on the back with the site carseatez.com - but that doesn't have anything on it.

There's also a different number - 888-762-7646, but I didn't try it.

geekKT

Maybe try contacting the BabySteals staff themselves? They've had some great customer service staff in the past when I've had order trouble, I would assume they have updated contact info.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC