Graco customer service

emtb79

I love customer service they were great. I had recalls on the covers of my snugride22's so I called them to get 2 replacement covers(one for each seat). They arrived today in the mail so I open it and find my 2 kits to fix my Harmony Highchairs:confused:. Put on list of things to do call Graco customer service and thank them for their help but I need car seat covers not highchair recall kits.:rolleyes:

ADS

emtb79

Update: So I called them again and they were sending me out new covers that were supposed to match. Not so. As I opened up the box I found different covers than mine so I got annoyed, then I found they sent me not just the cover, the canopy, and the head cushion.

babyherder

Are the animals the new covers? If so, I really like them! I love animals on infant seats. However, if you wanted your original covers then I would call them again cause you should really get whatever covers you want.

emtb79

The new covers are kinda cute but the it looks like the harness adjustment strap is coming out of an odd location.

Yeah that's because the new covers are rear adjustment covers not front adjuster covers they dont have the hole so I just made these work. I like the new covers too apparently they dont make my cover anymore so they just sent me out everything new.

Also I think finding a cover to match the green straps were kinda hard so they just sent something that matched even though it was rear-adjust.

momma2kda

Yeah that's because the new covers are rear adjustment covers not front adjuster covers they dont have the hole so I just made these work. I like the new covers too apparently they dont make my cover anymore so they just sent me out everything new.

Also I think finding a cover to match the green straps were kinda hard so they just sent something that matched even though it was rear-adjust.

I called about a lindsey seat pad in the recall and they sent me FOUR rear adjust replacements in pink. So I called them again. They told me to keep them and sent me TWO more rear adjust this time one in the pink and one in all green told me to keep them. So I called one last time and they sent me the ones on your original! So I gave all the other covers to people who had rear adjust seats and two to my friend who has a front adjust she just uses them that way. It was crazy though they just kept sending them!!!

poohbearkrazy

I called about a lindsey seat pad in the recall and they sent me FOUR rear adjust replacements in pink. So I called them again. They told me to keep them and sent me TWO more rear adjust this time one in the pink and one in all green told me to keep them. So I called one last time and they sent me the ones on your original! So I gave all the other covers to people who had rear adjust seats and two to my friend who has a front adjust she just uses them that way. It was crazy though they just kept sending them!!!

I had the same thing happen to me. I think by the time it was all said and done I ended up with like 8 covers. LOL Unfortunately they were just the seat pad and nothing else. Oh well!

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Well, I was happy with it... granted, my seat is only going to be used for training (I do a brief presentation at childbirth classes and it's nice to have infant seats for demos). :D I was so excited, though. I got a trashed seat from a check (baby left in a convertible we provided) and it STANK. Washed it, dried it in the sun - THREE TIMES - soaked it, added Oxy-Clean and vinegar and finally even bleach... and it still smelled horrible.

So I called Graco and said "Pretty please?" and they sent me a free replacement cover it. :thumbsup:

momma2kda

I had the same thing happen to me. I think by the time it was all said and done I ended up with like 8 covers. LOL Unfortunately they were just the seat pad and nothing else. Oh well!

Im glad it was not just me!!! lol. All I asked for was something front adjust!!

AtTheSouthDam

I think Graco just has extra covers sitting around doing nothing. I had them send a new cover for crappy sport several years back and they set me the cover for the over head sheild (I had a 5 point) so no hip harness slots. I called them, they told me to keep and sent another. I had three covers for crappy sport simply because of the plastic harness hole cover things fell off in the wash.

momma2kda

I think Graco just has extra covers sitting around doing nothing. I had them send a new cover for crappy sport several years back and they set me the cover for the over head sheild (I had a 5 point) so no hip harness slots. I called them, they told me to keep and sent another. I had three covers for crappy sport simply because of the plastic harness hole cover things fell off in the wash.

I am glad I was not the only one! I felt bad that they sent me so many! But now I see im not the only one! :thumbsup:

louisandheather

Where did you find this recall information? I gifted my sister in law a snug ride 22 that is a few years old and would like to know if it qualifies. Thanks :)

emtb79

Well I also just tried to register the seatand it registered it and then it let me know it may be recalled and then told me to call, so I did.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC