For Sale Cloth diapers, JJB, Bugaboo, TCP, Fuggs, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree Columbia Boy Girl 18-24, 2T, 4/5, 5/6

lovemyfamily

ITEMS PRICED WITH SHIPPING JJB, Bugaboo, TCP, Fuggs, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree Columbia Boy Girl 18-24, 2T, 4/5, 5/6

Clearing out closets before I bring in the fall wardrobes for my kiddos.
I have the following items. I will get pictures up tomorrow night, just couldn't get my camera to connect for me tonight, to download. Here is what I have FS! PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES!! Please post and then PM with interest.

CLOTHING-all are EUC or LN, unless noted
Sweet Soles Fuggs. Pretty pink with fur lining. LN Size 6 $12-NOW $12.65 shipped
IMG_7339.jpg

Baby Gap large stripe, navy and white, polo style. Brannon bear on the left of the chest. 0-3 month $6.47 shipped
IMG_7322.jpg

The Children's Place fleece jammies. Colors are pink flowered, pink penguin, and purple polar bears and penguins. $12 for all 3 pair. Size is 24 months. -NOW $12.65 shipped for all 3 pair
IMG_7340.jpg

Gymboree fleece blue snowman PJs from 2009 Christmas. size 10/12 $6.47
IMG_7343.jpg

Old Navy 2T "Daddy"s princess jammies $5-NOW $5.45 shipped
IMG_7345.jpg

Baby Gap 18-24 month "HUG ME" jammies $5-NOW $5.45 shipped
Gymboree 18-24 "twinkle toes" jammies-very faint mark (stain) under the neck $4.42 shipped
IMG_7344.jpg

Gymboree 2T red reindeer jammies EUC $5-NOW $5.45 shipped
IMG_7336.jpg

SOLDS BELOW HERE

Stroller Accessories
Bugaboo Cameleon, will fit on Frog also, 3 piece pink fleece set. It will come in its original box. Only part that has been used is the seat fleece, and it has no stains, was used very sparingly. $36.32 shipped SOLD
PM for photo if interested.

CLOTH DIAPERSThey are all washed in Rockin' Green. Inserts are tumble dried. Diapers are hung to dry in my home, but if the sun is out, they are dried outside.

Bum Genius 3.0 AIO size small, 2 green 1 white. No stains. $8 each or take all 3 for $22-SOLD

Tiny Tush Elite Aplix closure. White, one size. No stains. $9-NOW $8[/B-SOLD
Email for photo if interested.

Fuzzi Bunz, size small. Last years colors, but look like blueberry and chcolate. The blue color has some staining. Chocolate is $9 and the Blueberry is $7, both for $15-SOLD
Email for photo if interested.

Apple Cheeks size 1. Color is Mrs. Robinson and it comes with the bamboo insert. $14-NOW $12-SOLD

Brown Old Navy jacket with faur shearling liner. EUC Size 2T $8-SOLD

2T-3T Babystyle ladybug Halloween Costume $18SOLD

Baby Gap 2T black dress EUC $7-SOLD

Columbia 4/5 winter warm jacket. When I was taking the photos, I noticed that a seam on the hood had come unstitched and part of the "filling" was sticking out, see 2nd photo. I pushed it back in, so this just needs to be stitched up. Should be simple for someone that sews. For this reason I knocked the price down from $22 to $20-NOW $18 SOLD

Columbia 2T pink snowbibs and winter jacket. When I was gathering items for photos, I realized that the jacket was in a different bin. I will get it tomorrow, but here is a picture of the bibs, which match the jacket. $25-SOLD

That's it for now. If I find more I will add them.

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC