Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    CPS Technician

How do I post photos from my photobucket account to here? I have Lifesavers seat photos.

Title says it all.
    Jody, CPST, Mommy to my miracle, 7/4/03 - happy in her Frontier (harnessed) and Turbobooster at 48in and 51#'s.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: How do I post photos from my photobucket account to here? I have Lifesavers seat photos.

copy and paste the [img] code. That's it!

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Re: How do I post photos from my photobucket account to here? I have Lifesavers seat photos.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCarseatTech View Post
    Title says it all.
    I just copy and paste my photobucket URL...?

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/joolstag/
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

When you post there's a picture icon towards the end of the row with B for bold, I for italics, U for underline -- choose the square with a mountain & sun/moon to copy/paste your photobucket URL so that the image will appear without anyone needing to click a link
    TIFF ~ doula & all hours childcare provider
    SCARLA: winter '02 . . . Jr. Roller Derby level III
    BEAR: spring '11 ... Recaro Sport + Clek Oobr
    RAHNE: summer '17 ... MicoMax30 + RadianRXT
    childcare: 0-7yrs... Contender + Frontier Clicktight
    {emergencies: Scenera Next, Highback, Topside}

Julie-Your dd is also pictured in the harnessed past 40 lb picture album right? I recognized her face as soon as i saw her. She has looks so grown up compared to the last photo i saw of her. How old is she now, what seat does she primarily use now?